Wait! This isn't lube! It's fucking hand sanitizer!

I was with a provider today and she grabbed her lube to get herself ready. After she put it on, she suddenly realized, probably because of the fire she began to feel on her pussy, that she grabbed her hand sanitizer bottle instead of the lube. Oops!

She hopped around the room a little bit. I suggested she rinse off in the shower, but she declined. Fortunately, the fire subsided somewhat quickly and she put lube on and we went to town.

Nothing like a clean pussy right?

Max
She should have showered immediately. That kind of thing can seriously mess with the PH balance of the VJ, leading to an infection.

I see a new handle for you: Mr. Clean. Or maybe it should be Mr. Magoo, silly, 'cause you couldn't see the goo you grabbed.

Back a few years ago I was at an AMP and just before the HE she cleaned her hands with sanitizer. She didn't wait for it to dry off and it got on my sack. For a couple minutes it felt like it was on fire. Oh well, at least the germs were gone LOL.
It's only alcohol.
  • Tiger
  • 09-13-2012, 06:48 PM
I use a Biosilk in my hair and KY for my lips. I always have. I've used it since stripper days!! Hey hey!!
(contrary to providers saying only older providers use......)

They make me feel great!!

Yet, during one unfortunate trip to an independent call in Warertown , I accidentally put the lube in my hair!! Man! The driver could have killed me! Stop here!!! (in Timbuktu, so I can use the snow to get the lube out of my hair!!) Ugh!! An easy enough fix, though!!!! <-- I suppose--- I was nervous!!
The alcohol is not so great for the condom. Next time demand that she wash her sanitized vagina! Haha
I accidentally put the lube in my hair! Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
It's not really relevant, but I can't help recalling the "hair gel" scene with Cameron Diaz in "There's Something About Mary":

I laughed so hard watching that movie my stomach hurt for days and actually has a mild asthma attack laughing so hard LOL.