Who would you see?

Who would you see if this was your last day in austin? Your final chance to hook up with anyone currently on the board with unlimited funds. Suggestions?
I can see butthurt written all over this one.

My answer is unlimited funds, that's easy! 24 of them instead of just one.
I'd hook up with most awesome girl on the boards. So basically I'd just masturbate in bed.
I'd hook up with most awesome girl on the boards. So basically I'd just masturbate in bed. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
This is the best thing I've read! I love it!
I can see butthurt written all over this one.

My answer is unlimited funds, that's easy! 24 of them instead of just one. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Why leave it at 24? Make it an all out orgy with multiple ladies non-stop all day?
Now you're talking here I was thinking I'd have to go to them, all in one place, same time, can't beat that!
With unlimited funds, you could pay them a little extra to come to you.
But would you have the stamina to keep up?
Hahahahahahahahahaha would they?
Alright alright buttheads. Let me spell it out. One lady only. Do not care what her rates are but one only. Geez, like I could deal with 24 gals at once. Frikin coma time. And I don't want to hear how you could either.
I think RR's point was naming one as your favorite slaps a few others in the face. In private each one hears they are your absolute favorite.

No different than asking the ladies who their favorite trick is. Wouldn't be wise to answer that publicly if they enjoy steady income from regulars. Likewise in private each monger is their absolute favorite.
I think RR's point was naming one as your favorite slaps a few others in the face. In private each one hears they are your absolute favorite.

No different than asking the ladies who their favorite trick is. Wouldn't be wise to answer that publicly if they enjoy steady income from regulars. Likewise in private each monger is their absolute favorite. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

You are kidding me right? The general tone on the board degrades most of the ladies on the board and you worry that some guys have favorites. How many ATF posts have you seen? How about the current post asking which ones have "model look"? Or Toys little game show posts. We do not seem to have a problem pushing OPEC down the ladies throats (so to speak) but we cannot let them know that we liked one in particular. I don't know but I do know that this post has gone way off topic that started.
  • Gamer
  • 01-31-2015, 12:27 PM
You are kidding me right? The general tone on the board degrades most of the ladies on the board and you worry that some guys have favorites. How many ATF posts have you seen? How about the current post asking which ones have "model look"? Or Toys little game show posts. We do not seem to have a problem pushing OPEC down the ladies throats (so to speak) but we cannot let them know that we liked one in particular. I don't know but I do know that this post has gone way off topic that started. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
I notice you haven't mentioned who you'd see with unlimited funds or who your ATF is.
I notice you haven't mentioned who you'd see with unlimited funds or who your ATF is. Originally Posted by Gamer
That a really good question. Difficult to answer and hard to choose. But that is not the point of the post. I am not asking for your ATF, just who you would see last if your were to leave the hobby world. But since you are asking: I had an incredible time with Claire she Blows. EFN ( who is not a fav or many ) treated me terrific and I had tons of fun with her. Mimi was dang good also. But I think I would go with Kalya Kelli who I saw in Chicago and has visited Austin on occasion.

That being said, there are many ladies that I have not had the privilege to visit and hence the question. Who would you suggest. Maybe this should be in the Gentleman Only area if this is such a issue.
You are kidding me right? The general tone on the board degrades most of the ladies on the board and you worry that some guys have favorites. How many ATF posts have you seen? How about the current post asking which ones have "model look"? Or Toys little game show posts. We do not seem to have a problem pushing OPEC down the ladies throats (so to speak) but we cannot let them know that we liked one in particular. I don't know but I do know that this post has gone way off topic that started. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Spicy. I love it!!!
I had an incredible time with Claire she Blows. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Wow! I must've really made an impression, considering it was over a year ago. Good memory, my dear sir! When would you like to refresh that memory?! I'm OPEC friendly these days, ya know...