Any info on this # providers???

Ok...this #*3*-7*91-edit has called an texted most of the day. He says his name is Eddie an is from dothan?? He also says he seen my ad on eccie an reviews. Then he ask about an appointment. So, I ask him who can verify him? He says amazing dixie then says Winn dixie an then says he had an appointment with Princess Rue an she was a no show? !?! Somethings sounds fishy with this! I also ask his name on the eccie site an his reply is that he does not have one?!?!?! I have contact the providers mentioned but if anyone has any info please do share.....
You should probably post this in the Providers Only board (or whatever it's called).
JMHO, stick with your gut feeling on this one. Stay safe!! dj8
If I could post it in the providers room i would but I can't get in that room just yet. Sorry was just wanting to know.... anyways I did not see this guy!
Please don't post someone personal # on the boards. You might want to try the women area called Infoshare/Problem clients to asked provider that info but please don't post that personal # . Just have them contact you directly with the number. Here on Eccie we do our best to respect the privacy of our members and nonmembers.
MissLady35,

Try contacting Lea Madisson she is just one of the lady mods on the boards.

Thanks

Rrabbit6926
I do apologize. .... will not happen again! Thanks