Name: Lisa
Phone: 469-478-1612
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Custer And 15th St
Activities: L1.....L2....L3.....Kissing... .FIV.........FIHA
Hair Length and Color: Seems Maybe Mid-Back....But She Had It In Pony Tail...Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: About 5'3" Maybe 5'5"....Breast Were For Sure C's And Some Nipples Long Enough To Suck And Hold On To.....Nice Ass....And To Me Really Nice Ass And One Good Tight Hairy Pussy... About 115 Lbs
Recommendation: Yes
LargeBreastMan can u confirm ?
LargeBreastMan can u confirm ? Originally Posted by PeterBota
Was there last week. I saw a different lady.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2368719
Lisa Is New........Today Is Her Second Day....She Said She Started Yesterday Evening
Good report OP.
Bravo nice Chinese find.
Lisa worked in Arlington off of pioneer she left when shop closed now she’s back she’s 👍
Lisa worked in Arlington off of pioneer she left when shop closed now she’s back she’s 👍 Originally Posted by jman1969
She's back in Arlington or Plano?
She’s in Plano now but she wants to come back to Arlington
She’s in Plano now but she wants to come back to Arlington Originally Posted by jman1969

Did You See Her In Plano......And No Review......Or You Have Personal Excess To Her.....
I seen her in Arlington a few time no reviews in Arlington we exchange numbers when she left so we chat a little I’m going this weekend to see her in Plano
Bad Loss For Arlington.......Awesome Win For Plano.......She's Pretty Much Submissive....I Love That In My Asians....
Are you typing this on a damn phone man every single word is capitalized.
Do The Capitals Hurt Your Feelings Or What ?.........I Don't Type To Please Other People......Never Have Never Will.........But At The Same Time...You're Not Required To Read My Post........Enjoy The Reviews And Have Fun.......