PSA: Pearls, quick lineup update 10/12/18, and new addition Lucy, a BBBJ virtuoso.

Pearls of Asia. 10/11/18

Bella (L)
Candy (K)
Channel (K)
Honey (K)
Gia (K, not internet ?)
Linda (T)
Lisa (K)
LUCY (K)
Mia (AA?)

LUCY just started first time at POA, Honey and Bella are back, Dona and Beautiful are out from the current rotation.

For more details and photos check out this link:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2437544
Nice lineup.
what is it with the threads today, and lack of detail and information? maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, LOL..

you say Lucy is a BBBJ Virtuoso, but post that she is new.. the linked thread does not mention her.. how do you know she is so skilled? did she work somewhere else previously?

it doesn't help that the only "Lucy" I recall is Latina Lucy, who was CBJ only!
and no mention of Vanessa. I would take it from this list that she's gone again.
and no mention of Vanessa. I would take it from this list that she's gone again. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
I forgot about VANESSA (L) she is there too , my bad.

I was a little, blown high after LUCY and i can attest first hand to her BBBJ performances, even more than first hand, hehehe.
Two more terms to tease before i write my LUCY DEBUT review: MSOG and BBFS available. Stay tuned!
Lucy is she thicc?
Two more terms to tease before i write my LUCY DEBUT review: MSOG and BBFS available. Stay tuned!
Originally Posted by BlackHoleDiver
I'm not going anywhere!
Lucy is she thicc? Originally Posted by jnibble1015
Yeah, kinda milfy style. Great ass. Big very natural soft but shapely tits. Fun woman, actually.
  • Crock
  • 10-12-2018, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by blindman2291
I'm not going anywhere! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
  • L.A.
  • 10-12-2018, 02:03 PM
Looks like Pearls has a pretty strong lineup. I know I'd like to see Vanessa, Candy and Honey and maybe a couple more.
Any info on Linda? Nothing on reviews but pic in thread looks great
Looks like Pearls has a pretty strong lineup. I know I'd like to see Vanessa, Candy and Honey and maybe a couple more. Originally Posted by L.A.
Take your wheaties and $600 and see them all at the same time!

If I did that, I’d have to bring a defibrillater.
Thanks for the updates. PSAs are so useful if you are a weekend warrior.