Encounter: Massage in Humble

Date: 3.18.24
Name: Aimee
Phone: 346-382-5988
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/220033.html
City: Humble
State: Texas
Address: Few blocks east of I69 on the 1960 bypass. Address in link above.
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Black, in pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slimmer older lady with a lot tightly packed into a small top. Could be C's or bigger.........
Recommendation: Yes
Question to the members here. Was I not clear that 'activities' took place? Mods seem to dispute this, do I not represent what FBSM+ means correctly?

Mike…this is how I personally interpret the service codes:

Personally, I do not like the coding of services or fees, only leads to confusion imo.
Question to the members here. Was I not clear that 'activities' took place? Mods seem to dispute this, do I not represent what FBSM+ means correctly?

. Originally Posted by O'Mike
The + is vague (as implied by “standard” coding in the post above), and the ROS takes some imagination. So yeah, I can kinda understand the mod’s point of view.
Ok, thanks to both responses.

How do you interpret FBSM?

Would a licensed, legitimate, RMT give a Full Body Sensual Massage to a new client? Would that be legal in Texas or unethical??

If then, would that then fall under the guise of a sexual/sensual "extra" and thus focus of this boards discussions?

??
Just say in plain English what you did.. I know some of you try to be verbose but this board ain’t the place! 🤣