I need a Geek who's a Gamer! *Smile*

Which I adore anyway...

However, competition prep is coming up in 2 months and I would love to have a gaming computer built so I can kick some ass on League of Legends.

Willing to Barter or Pay, I'm open. I just know it needs to be damn good. I am not computer stupid just do not have the time or energy to put into it.

Wouldn't mind Friending up on LoL and killing some creeps either.

So what's up can anyone who's skilled, help a sexy playmate looking little gym bunny out.

MUAH!

Andy
A hot looking lady that is into computers.

My kind of lady.

netman
I just PMed you, but I'd love to help you out. Been building my own gaming computers for years.
Shhhh don't tell . . . I love sci fy and mma to... *wink*
Shhhh don't tell . . . I love sci fy and mma to... *wink* Originally Posted by AndyWylde
Well PM me back and lets get this going haha
Wow you play LoL???? I never would have guessed. I play quite often though I'm not very good but all my friends are.

Which champion is your fave?
Shhhh don't tell . . . I love sci fy and mma to... *wink* Originally Posted by AndyWylde
You can put me in a head lock anytime.
I thought LoL was made so that you didn't need super high specs to run it?

Kudos to the lucky guy that gets in on this offer!
I thought LoL was made so that you didn't need super high specs to run it?

Kudos to the lucky guy that gets in on this offer! Originally Posted by jbravo_123
My thought exactly after bugging my gamer friends lol they laugh when i told them i wanted to buy an ivy i7 for this game lol, PM sent Andy!!
So I was having dinner with a bro of mine last night and he was talking about LoL. The game sounds too fun and this is why I don't allow myself to have a computer good enough to run games! I know my own addictive tendancies so I have to make it so I am unable to play them

Another thought for Andy... given that you seem to travel a fair amount, why not get a gaming laptop?
I clicked on this thread thinking it said "I need Greek, who's game?"
Needless to say, I'm now a little disappointed.
I have built a few computers and there is nothing to it, but it does take time. You can order a custom one for reasonable amount which saves time but you lose the fun of making it on your own. I can provide details if you need some help