Snapchat photos

How do the other guys feel about these? When I see them it's an instant pass.
Are you talking about the filters? Because you do not have to use them.
How do the other guys feel about these? When I see them it's an instant pass. Originally Posted by thedragonlives
I love Snapchat.

The filters I don't care for. However seeing some personality off the board and some shots that you may not be able to see here greatly increases my interest.
I am referring to ears, hearts, and cartoon eyes. Not sure why it throws me off.
You've got a case of the Old Man Disease.

If twenty year olds acting like twenty year olds puts you off, maybe stick with people closer to your age.

If twenty year olds acting like twenty year olds puts you off, maybe stick with people closer to your age. Originally Posted by HoustonHobbyist25
Man, I think you are right. Nothing kills an erection for me faster than bunny ears.
add me on snapchat 😌
cherriplum2017
The problem I have with women using those filters is deception. I just feel like many women use filters to cover up there insecurities of they actually look. And I understand why but it’d not fair to deceive clients when we see you in person. So is it rude to politely ask a provider to send pics without filters?? I just want to see how you really look like, why not keep it simple ?
Because they are fugly

If twenty year olds acting like twenty year olds puts you off, maybe stick with people closer to your age. Originally Posted by HoustonHobbyist25
Lmao
Because they are fugly Originally Posted by dearhunter
Exactly
Personally, its no issue for me. Snapchat is just another way to consume content and media. I’d imagine it helps a lot of girls market themselves better too. It’s not for everybody though
The are a little deceptive, when one is planning BBCR and then the ears are different ...
  • dmode
  • 06-22-2018, 10:54 AM
I guess some chicks like having dog ears of a salad bowl on their head. It looks pretty stupid to me but I guess it's a free world. I also noticed that a lot of women with darker skin and eyes opt for the filters that make their eyes and skin look lighter. Take that for what it's worth.

Word of advice ladies. Some, not all, other women find snapchat filters amusing. Guys? Not so much. Remember that advertising is about drawing in your target audience. Then again if the girl is hot enough, guys don't give a rats ass what filter she uses.
That’s the problem, these filters exaggerates how good the woman looks. Using filters to cover your acme, really?

I would like for some providers here to provide some feedback. Do y’all get offended if a guy politely request for normal pics without filters (coverup)? Do y’all also get offended if a guy ask for updates pics? Some of you providers had showcases (before shut down) of pics that are 3+ years old.