In lieu of an ISO

Any pointers on how to find what you're looking for? I'm in one of those areas that doesn't get frequented often, therefore that was sin important section for a fella such as I. Just wondering what each is doing to fill that void on this revised platform.
Dayton?

EDIT: Guideline #21 violation.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-24-2018, 10:17 PM
how bout try a fiso?
Search, dear. This site has always had a search feature that few seem to utilize. You can browse through providers by name and even get super specific with your search requirements down to age, location, race, body type etc etc.

You can also try typing in what you are looking for, for example, "FBSM", in the weekly updates search box and see what pops up.

Huh...I think I may actually like the absence of the iso forum bc it will actually make you guys do some work, look for providers and read for once, lols.
Search...I think I may actually like the absence of the iso forum bc it will actually make you guys do some work, look for providers and read for once, lols. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
You realize the isos in coed are not being deleted or moderated at this time. Not much Lines<read>Lines required imo =/

p.s. guys still won't read, fuck that, we just have to zoom in more to see the covered nipples in the pictures now =(