URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=71;
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Montrose area
Activities: Nothing because of no show
Hair Length and Color: NA
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I reached out to her via email and passed screening since I had references. Confirm appointment with her on the day of visit. Everything went well, except............

that day i arrived at her neighborhood following her instruction. Per the instruction, i need to call her once getting there for further direction. However, no response from her to my phone call or text. Tried call her and left her several messages. Waited there for 20 mins and eventually had to leave. No response or explanation from here till now.
Recommendation: No
Moved from encounters to coed ,
No meeting took place
My Rebuttal:

I admit 100% that I passed on seeing this client.

My reasons for this are that you arrived 20 minutes early for your session. You called me. I texted back that you needed to wait until your session time and that I would call you when I was ready.

You then called and texted me several times leading up to the actual appointment time, none of which I responded to.

At that point, I was very unnerved and decided not to see you.

When I screened you, you had one reference that did come through, but that was it.

One thing all gents would do well to learn is that even if you get all the way to the appointment location, nothing is assured even if you make it into her incall.

Any provider has the right to end the session at any time if she feels uncomfortable.

Perhaps you are simply not as familiar with the hobby as others, but arriving 20 minutes early is already bad form as were the excessive texts and calls.

With everything going on lately, my first and foremost concern is my own safety and if someone does something that makes me feel nervous or unsafe, I will always ere on the side caution in my own favor.

And if someone makes me feel unsafe, I'm not going through with a session and I'm cutting off contact with them.

What some gents seem to fail to realize, is the gravity of the risks we providers take doing this kind of job. If I open the door to an unsafe person I end up either dead, hurt or in jail. So, if I ever feel there is even the slightest chance that someone is unsafe for even the smallest reason, I'm ending that risk as quickly as possible.

I am an excellent provider with a solid reputation of over 10 years in this biz, and a sterling rep in Houston. Any of my long standing clients will attest to this and can also back up that I am very cautious with how I screen and conduct my sessions.

That may suck for you if you are a legit client who simply doesn't know better, so take this situation as a lesson on how to conduct yourself better during future appointments you may have.
Never show up a female early. Provider or not.
Never show up a female early. Provider or not. Originally Posted by Mythos
Lols. Hear, hear. I also actually even have a line about this in my etiquette section of my site. Turning up late is a faux pas as is turning up very early.
newbies.........smh........
What do you know? Another inside the loop way too paranoid, emphasis paranoid, provider who has poor time management skills. Pass.
"
Perhaps you are simply not as familiar with the hobby as others, but arriving 20 minutes early is already bad form as were the excessive texts and calls.
"

I couldnt disagree more

now I am not the most frequent hobbyist yet

I have showed up to appts with at least 3 more well known providers on this website(before and after this website went down temporarily) several minutes early, meaning I arrived in close proximity to the incall of the woman, texted or called them and let them know I was ready. not one of them has cancelled me. they all replied and said they were getting ready and would be ready soon. they all, some minutes later, texted me, and said they were ready and the appt went as planned.now I have, in all fairness never contacted, or booked, or met Victoria of Houston. so I dont know her(you)yet if a provider cancelled me simply for being early?, I would be very annoyed also. and probably never book the provider again. claiming that you are "less safe" because.... a hobbyist texted you a couple minutes early is respectfully a stretch
  • pxmcc
  • 06-26-2018, 02:08 AM
don't show up early or late n ur good..

also, when it comes to calls n texts, less is more..
don't show up early or late n ur good..

also, when it comes to calls n texts, less is more.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
In short, expect the provider to be bat shit crazy right off the bat.
She's full of it. She could have told you something and not go ghost on you. That's very disrespectful and her rep is most likely on the decline. What would have it hurt to tell you she changed her mind on seeing you? Make her less safe? Lmao
^^ That's was the 1st thing that came to mind, she could've said something...
Yep, she could have told him to shut up and wait his turn (appt time).
Don't ever arrive more than 5 min early and text about 2 min prior to time.
All you need is time to get from your car to her door on time.
I think her point was she felt unsafe. Judge not lest ye be judged
Victoria is a very well established provider. Unfortunately you can’t read reviews anymore but she had pages and pages of nothing but yes reviews. And I can say the sessions I have had with her were nothing short of top notch. She doesn’t tolerate BS though. Don’t arrive early for any provider. If your worried about traffic then leave early and chill in your car until appt time.