Golf

Any ladies play golf? Or would like to on a regular bases? Lets see how this goes ⛳
Id love to but to be frank I would be beyond terrible. Still be fun to whack away lol

Once upon a time i worked at a country club in fort worth and would watch the 18th hole from the bar. Interesting sport.
KathrynLust said she was into golf in the past ....
Id love to but to be frank I would be beyond terrible. Still be fun to whack away lol

Once upon a time i worked at a country club in fort worth and would watch the 18th hole from the bar. Interesting sport. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
The reason you found it interesting, is because you were watching from the 19th hole after downing 7 Martinis
CD3
I only want to ride in the Golf-Cart and drink Champagne
THATS PAR
The reason you found it interesting, is because you were watching from the 19th hole after downing 7 Martinis Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious

Im a whiskey girl...keep the martinis for youself
There was a long ago post on this and we got to see video of CD3 and KathrynLust at the range. Not only would it be a blast to play with them, you might be able to hustle a few dollars off some unsuspecting dupes.
CD3 can hit it!
I don't play often .... have to rely on my "repeat beginners luck".

But I am definitely in agreement with LBG!
I only want to ride in the Golf-Cart and drink Champagne Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
No but always willing to learn . On the cool I wanna see how sexy I look in a tennis outfit lmao
I only want to ride in the Golf-Cart and drink Champagne Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm sure that's not the only thing you want to ride!
Bump any ladies?
Love it!!!