Body Type

What do you prefer? Curvy? Spinner? Waif? BBW? Chubby Chaser?
What body type have you had the est experience with and why?
Back! Back to Hole with you!! Back, I say!!
What do you prefer? Curvy? Spinner? Waif? BBW? Chubby Chaser?
What body type have you had the est experience with and why? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Uh-oh, looneytunes killer clowns from another dimension time-warp in the space continuum is back in full effect!!!!!

:ninja_hide_h4 h::ninja_hide_ h4h:

:y ikes:

I thought a chubby-chaser was a guy who goes after chubby chicks.
Uh-oh, looneytunes killer clowns from another dimension time-warp in the space continuum is back in full effect!!!!!

:ninja_hide_h4 h::ninja_hide_ h4h:

:y ikes:

I thought a chubby-chaser was a guy who goes after chubby chicks. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
It is you dumb fuck! Ender has some cred so I can take it from him. You on the other hand....Go post on your "myths".

Can you at the very least stay on topic? If you can't, take it to the Spider Hole. I got somethin for that ass.

So gents? What body type do you prefer?
It is you dumb fuck! Ender has some cred so I can take it from him. You on the other hand....Go post on your "myths".

Can you at the very least stay on topic? If you can't, take it to the Spider Hole. I got somethin for that ass.

So gents? What body type do you prefer? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Aliens

Curves all the way. Thick thighs. Athletic thickness, mind you. Even a lean girl, if her body still has that hourglass action going on, will work. There are some lean girls that I would tear up, but I like the curvy girls. But not all huge, though. Y'all know what I'm talkin' 'bout
Spinners for me, almost always Asian
My preference is somewhere between curvy and spinner. But i have been known to stray from time to time.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=16977

Im not real sure what caregory Sarah falls in too, hot MILF fits her better than "body type".

The height in her profile is wrong, she barly makes 5' 1"
An athletic lady who is curvy; pretty much like your Avatar OP.
Spinners!
Spinner to athletic on the size continuum.
  • bbkid
  • 08-06-2012, 07:04 AM
Small, tiny and light-weight. Spinner?
Naked ones next to me!
Somewhere between waif and spinners does it for me.. The the amount of providers who claim to be spinners but aren't, kinda sickens me