Where are the Cougars?

I feel like doing a little sport fishing. Are there any good places around the Galleria to trol for Cougars?
The University of Houston.......

Opps...... Trolling for Cougars.......

I have no Idea, Try the search button..... It has worked for me......
You in your 20's or early 30's? Cougars don't want 40 and 50 somethings.
You in your 20's or early 30's? Cougars don't want 40 and 50 somethings. Originally Posted by surcher
Soooo not true! LOL

Rawrrrrrr....!
Soooo not true! LOL

Rawrrrrrr....! Originally Posted by Sensia
Hope springs eternal!!
Hope springs eternal!! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
=)
Speaking of cougars.

My wife was born on Dec. 11. I was born on Dec. 16, same year. So, she is technically a Cougar and I am technically a Boy Toy. LOL
Cougers: THATS what I wan. I am deesperate to find an older woman who wants to have wild monkey sex with a Sixty-two year old man who is deaf in one ear and has back problems!
Sh!t NO!

I want to pay for the opportunity to jam my turgid member deeply into the pharynx, vagina and anal sphincter of some legal age teen nymphet who will tolerate a short-fat-whiteboy for money.

If she also happens to be an asian contortionist, so much the better!
Speaking of cougars.

My wife was born on Dec. 11. I was born on Dec. 16, same year. So, she is technically a Cougar and I am technically a Boy Toy. LOL Originally Posted by seeker7
Seeker7, sorry to bust your fantasy but if your wife is older than you by several days she does not fall in the cougar catagory for you. She can possibly be catagorized as a cougar for other young dudes.

RULE OF THUMB....for calculating a Cougar:

cougar equation: a means in which to determine a true cougar. one must take her age, divide by two, add seven.
to be a "true cougar" a forty year-old woman would have to date a male 27 years old (or younger). by doing the cougar equation we take her age (40), divide by two (20, and add seven (27).
Couger Equation: I will be 62 in a month or two so; (110/2)+7 =62

I would be lookibng for a woman about 110 years old who is still breathing.

Still hoping looking for the younger woman. These days they all seem younger.
Tasting room....still have those claw marks :-). thank me later
I feel like doing a little sport fishing. Are there any good places around the Galleria to trol for Cougars? Originally Posted by SouthTXguy
Watch your language! Don't you know it's naughty to refer to women as animals...or mammals...
Helen Miram could be a cougar for me!

A FEW YEARS BACK

FROM URBAN DICTIONARY

Cougar11843 up, 4265 downAn older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.
That cougar I met last night, showed me shit I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more.

2.Cougar72 up, 28 downAn "older," experienced woman who happens to find herself in a sexual relationship (committed or not) with a younger man. She is not necessarily a slut, nor is she desperate. She offers sexual expertise and is open to new experiences. She simply wants to have fun. Though older, she may actually look younger than her "hook-up." She is attractive, confident, and just wants to have fun. She will not attempt to trap her mate into marriage, children or even an exclusive relationship. She is not interested in drama or games, as that would interfere with the pleasure she enjoys.
My friend says I'm a cougar because I'm having sex with a younger guy, but I didn't hunt him down - he approached ME!

3.Cougar4254 up, 3031 down(see also hunt, prowl, corner, pounce). Noun. A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco (or other cities)waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"

ar!
These cougars are hot in my opinion!

By the way Jennifer Connelly is 42 years old! She doesn't look it though..

Sensia, I tried sending you a PM..it says you no longer accept them..how do I get a hold of you