pre-book? what the hell does that mean anyway?

You either book or you do not. There is no such thing as pre-book. Can a girl explian this please?
It's often code for prepaying. Travelling providers often want guaranteed money before they expend the time and money of travelling and getting a hotel room.

But one of the golden rules of the hobby is never to prepay, because there have been far too many cases where the session never happens, and the donation never quite gets refunded.

Caveat pervert.
Thanks homeslice
Well it's simple ... since Wednesday I have had an appointment set for 10am Saturday the 15th, that is a "pre-book".
It's often code for prepaying. Originally Posted by blowpop
I've never heard of pre-booking to mean pre-paying. A pre-book is just an appointment that is booked ahead of time.

"Booking" is something that is done within a few hours or few minutes of the appointment time. "Pre-booking" is done days or weeks in advance.
So.....there's pre-book, there's booty call, and there's Dang, I shoulda when I coulda?

Is there anything I missed?

What's the bright line between pre-book and booty call? Is that in the rules?
Then..... there is...... " I made an Appointment with *****" on a date that works with my schedule and, the person I want the appointment with.....

Just think of it as going to the doctor..... ( when your mom made the appointment, but, it is up to you to keep that appointment)
I've never heard of pre-booking to mean pre-paying. A pre-book is just an appointment that is booked ahead of time.

"Booking" is something that is done within a few hours or few minutes of the appointment time. "Pre-booking" is done days or weeks in advance. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Agree with this...And in my case I only take pre-bookings, I never see someone on the same day of them contacting me.

"Booking" is something that is done within a few hours or few minutes of the appointment time. "Pre-booking" is done days or weeks in advance. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Agree with this...And in my case I only take pre-bookings, I never see someone on the same day of them contacting me. Originally Posted by Valerie
I pre book all the time. Generally 2-3 days in advance. I do not require a deposit unless they want to book 2 weeks in advance or something to that extent, and that is only with first time gentleman friends. Established friends need not worry as they have a track record with me and I am not concerned as much with them cancelling last minute with me.

Pre-book just means you are booking in advance instead of making a same day appointment.

Yes you are right.

I only pre book. It gives plenty of time to screen the person. And just booking an apt mins before is rushing things in my opinion.
Just what I thought, there is no such thing as pre-book.
By definition pre-booking means before or prior to booking.

I would thinck that booking or scheduling with someone could be anywhere from 30 minutes to days before the appointment.

So what does pre-booking mean again?

The English language is a mother fucker.
Pre-book is like a short story or maybe even a magazine.
By definition pre-booking means before or prior to booking.

. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Actually ;

pre-book
▶verb (usu. as adj. pre-booked) book (something) in advance.
but the hotels most girls get are more often than not shit holes. if your worried about making 50 bucks your prob in the wrong business