State: Pennsylvania
Address: Library Road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Short Massage / ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair somewhat short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She's a good looking woman. Blonde hair, thin build, big B's or small C's, small tattoo on her hip.
Recommendation: Yes
Were there any lurkers outside?
Noone I saw. Traffic was pretty bad
the whole thing about people in black SUVs watching the place and taking pictures of the customers going in and out is now keeping me away. i love a great session with Ivy but not willing to take the chance of ending up on Channel 11 news at some point.
Gotta get one of those lifelike masks and take it off after going in.

That being said, I dropped a guy off there a couple weeks ago while doing Uber. Yeah, called an Uber to go there. No one gave him any trouble but someone was trying to get a look in my car while there. Asked if I could help them and they asked why I was there. Told him to fuck off and pointed at the blue light in my car.
Gotta get one of those lifelike masks and take it off after going in.

That being said, I dropped a guy off there a couple weeks ago while doing Uber. Yeah, called an Uber to go there. No one gave him any trouble but someone was trying to get a look in my car while there. Asked if I could help them and they asked why I was there. Told him to fuck off and pointed at the blue light in my car. Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh

Originally Posted by wrinkles