NCNS Huntersabeast

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=362449

Pm'd Hunter Pm'd back and asked me to call her. Called her and she was available. She gave me the general location of the hotel. I looked it up on Google Earth. Told her I was on my way. Got to the hotel and called her back. Rang forever then got her voicemail. Called back several more times. Same thing. Sent her a text. No response. Sent her a PM on Eccie. No response.

Pity... Drove 30 min to and from. I have seen a lot of ladies on here and P411. Those of you who know me, know I am pretty laid back. This has only happened a couple of times and I let it slide, but I don't think we should let it slide.

Question: how much time took place between the NCNS and this thread? Some guys might think you're lucky it's only happened to you a couple times in your two years here.

Wouldn't surprise me if there were 10-30 scenarios that play out like this every week.
What can you do...Itsabitch.......
I drove back from her incall and posted the NCNS, so within the hour. She had an ad posted yesterday, so I wanted to get the word out before anyone else wasted their time.

Never did hear anything from her.