Incall locations

I had a place in Bedford last year and seemed like there were a lot of guys in "need" of good providers out that way.

Now that I am back I am thinking of getting an additional incall location again and trying to think about another part of the metroplex that isn't as saturated with providers like here in far north Dallas.

Places I have in mind are

Grand Prairie
Bedford/euless/hurst
Arlington?
Grapevine

I figure it would be easier access for you ft with guys and closer to dfw without being super far from my home

What do you think?
I never do incall, but I will contribute my knowledge of the locations you posted. Grand Prairie = low rent. HEB= Lots of anxious young Rambo type cops but no indication that they focus on our thing. However, if you are AA this is not a geographical area favorable to your skin color. Arlington? Notorious for targeting our world. If I were incall oriented this is the last place I'd plant my flag. Grapevine? Good choice. Nobody gives a shit there if you set up at a higher end joint.
Yeah Arlington is definitely one of my least favorite places listed lol thanks for the input
Jules..I would love to see you in HEB.

Grapevine is sketchy & Grand Prairie is in Dallas County. Get your sexy ass to Mid-Cities and I would be a regular visitor.
Jules..I would love to see you in HEB.

Grapevine is sketchy & Grand Prairie is in Dallas County. Get your sexy ass to Mid-Cities and I would be a regular visitor. Originally Posted by aubie79
Just for everyone's clarification; are you referring to her safest option? Or what you perceive to be favorable geographically for her business? AND potential clients?
Grapevine is nice. Pretty easy to get to and definitely not saturated.
Grapevine or HEB. I was in both last month hobby wise and no problems. Also know the areas and you can find plenty of nice spots.
I worked Arlington/GP/Ft Worth recently for almost two months...

It's hit and miss but definitely not consistent income. Most everyone who contacted me haggled or wanted a special.

I would have to agree with grapevine, midcities and HEB..

I think you'd be successful anywhere Jules....
Just for everyone's clarification; are you referring to her safest option? Or what you perceive to be favorable geographically for her business? AND potential clients? Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
All of the above I suppose. It would seem to me that Grapevine is too far north for guys that live in FW or south Tarrant while HEB is more centrally located for Tarrant clients. I've seen many ladies in HEB including Jules & never got the sense it was unsafe for either party.
PLANO!
PLANO! Originally Posted by Tapper69
There are tons of ladies in Plano I'm actually near rh galleria...

Thanks to everyone who responded
Wow it sounds like you are living high on the hog after all of last year's rip offs

Will you be using all of the incall furniture you stole from lolas incall as well.

Found another two sucker to leech off their incall too mooch.
Not to mention the money I gave you when your mom was sick and the time your car was repo
Where is that 200 refund you promised me. Sorry guys I gotta out this troll anytime I can since she has been texting and threatening ever since I gave her a no review even called my work but luckily I'm the boss
Wow it sounds like you are living high on the hog after all of last year's rip offs

Will you be using all of the incall furniture you stole from lolas incall as well.

Found another two sucker to leech off their incall too mooch.
Not to mention the money I gave you when your mom was sick and the time your car was repo
Where is that 200 refund you promised me. Sorry guys I gotta out this troll anytime I can since she has been texting and threatening ever since I gave her a no review even called my work but luckily I'm the boss Originally Posted by SimpleSam
Okay it's clear you were put up to posting all of this crap and it's clear who put you up to it. You posted a FAKE review of me at the direction of another provider. You can not prove you saw me that day because you didn't. I actually saw someone else from p411 that day/time and submitted all of the proof to the mods of this site. Next time you are bribed to bash someone don't be so specific on time and dates. The guy I saw confirmed that meeting took place after the appointment request.

Why don't you post the proof of all of these threats and outings? You have my permission. As a matter of fact I was the one that was threatened and Outted. The same week your fake review went up the same week I was threatened. I was gone from eccie. I've shown proof of that to a moderator and a few other people as well. Who waits that long to review such a shitty session? Everyone that knows me knows the shit was fake. Also post proof you gave me money for these things that have never happened to me. Lol

Anyone still reading this silly mess, if you go back through this persons past posts on reviews of mine and in other discussions he sang my praises. Said he hadn't seen me in years. That's funny because that handle was created in 2015 so who are you really? I've never had any communication with your handle. Not a single pm has ever been exchanged.

You can't post proof to me the public or the mods because there is none.

Stay on topic and stop making ridiculous claims... I hope you enjoyed the free bareback full service you got in return
The Waxahatchie/Maypearl area should be ripe for business.
The Waxahatchie/Maypearl area should be ripe for business. Originally Posted by Souper
Really? I've never heard that before. That's a little far for me unfortunately.