Anna grace?

Anybody if she is UTE or gone for good?
She won the lottery and is picking me up tomorrow as we’re headed for a 6 week vacation. She mentioned she was extra happy to win so she could get away from you.
Hmm if she won the lottery I would figure she would take something much better than you..
Hmm if she won the lottery I would figure she would take something much better than you.. Originally Posted by rep0272
No. She, like most ladies here, value someone that understands discretion and respects boundaries.

I’ve enjoyed a couple of meetings with her but if she’s gone silent I know enough to respect that and just appreciate the memories.
I did a double with her once. Wherever she is, I'm sure she is well.
  • MW76
  • 10-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Anybody if she is UTE or gone for good? Originally Posted by rep0272
Stalkerish tendencies? Respect her absence. Stalking isn't cool.
The knights in shining armor come riding in. I could give a rats ass, all I need to know is if I need a new regular...
Check to see if her profile still exists. If it does, when did she sign on last? If it was recently, try a PM. If not, chances are you have your answer.
rep knows he's one of my faves Nothing stalkerish about him!!
So are you back? Or did you ever leave? New clients? Or just old clients? Or none at all?
rep knows he's one of my faves Nothing stalkerish about him!! Originally Posted by Anna Grace
Thanks babe. You are the best.
Come back to me !!! Need to see you again.
Wow glad to see you back miss you a lot. Hope to see you again...
I'm definitely back frisky as ever!
I'm definitely back frisky as ever! Originally Posted by Anna Grace
You bumped a that is almost six months old.