I love you

• Zx
  • 11-14-2012, 02:29 PM
No I don't love you but I can see how guys who are very lonely pour their heart out to a provider because they appreciate the companionship

Providers: How often do you get told this? Have you ever fallen in love with a hobbyist? (besides me Lol)

Hobbyist: Have you've ever told a provider this? Is it possible to fall in love (not lust) with a provider?
I told a girl that I liked her, that I really really liked her.

She looked almost exactly like Sally Field.

Dated ref, I know.
  • Zx
  • 11-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Everyone loves Gidget, Bojulay! So can you say that you loved her or just really really liked her?
LOL.....that IS dated!!!

LOL
  • Zx
  • 11-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Sure is
It is possible to fall in love with anyone.

We may be providers...but we are human first.

Whenever you spend real, intimate time with another person, there is always a chance to develop feelings. How you handle those feelings is what matters.
I can think of one or two that I could easily do that with. But I'm just a wreck looking for a place to happen, so I have never said anything about it to them.
  • Zx
  • 11-14-2012, 03:37 PM
It is possible to fall in love with anyone.

We may be providers...but we are human first.

Whenever you spend real, intimate time with another person, there is always a chance to develop feelings. How you handle those feelings is what matters. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Love the response, has it happened to you Reese? If you don't mind
Yep....been there!!!! But you have t remember, in most cases...like 99.9% it is their job. Besides what you Lady would want feelings around with an old ass as I.
Yep, but it turned out she was into some bad shit and was using me.
I told a girl that I liked her, that I really really liked her.

She looked almost exactly like Sally Field.

Dated ref, I know. Originally Posted by bojulay

Okay, now was it the Gidget Sally Field? Or the flying nun Sally Field? Or the Smokey and the Bandit Sally Field? Or the bipolar nurse mom from ER Sally Field?
Okay, now was it the Gidget Sally Field? Or the flying nun Sally Field? Or the Smokey and the Bandit Sally Field? Or the bipolar nurse mom from ER Sally Field? Originally Posted by pyramider
SYBIL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY
I couldn't have said it better myself Reese. The hobby can be a very slippery slope. Procede with caution.
If you spend enough time with someone anything can happen. We are just people. They are just ladies.
Pyramider, you must be feeling sick, there was no 'taint' reference in your post...lol

Reese, I love you..
Kendall, I love you..
Kaylee, I really love you...woof woof
I wish I could be monogamous though!!

ManSlut