Question about my fetish

Im not shy about my fetish so I will go ahead and throw it out there, I love to have women smash pies in my face and love to do the same to women. I would like to hear from the ladies on your thoughts on this and what would keep you from doing a session like this?
Quack, quack, quack........I think most girls will DUCK!
Im not shy about my fetish so I will go ahead and throw it out there, I love to have women smash pies in my face and love to do the same to women. I would like to hear from the ladies on your thoughts on this and what would keep you from doing a session like this? Originally Posted by Jhughes
Cleaning the incall. I guess if it is an outcall to your place...

And if that is the only activity, then pie smashing between consenting adults should not cross any prostitution lines.
Cream or fruit?
Oh My! That sounds different! I have always wanted to do that, and if you're willing to host, I'll help clean up. Id be happy to take one to the face but you better be able to
I just had my first smashing session!!

I was down from the beginning! TOTAL TOTAL fun! I love food play....

Actually, cleanup was a breeze...nasty pig sheets, plastic painters' drop cloths EVERYwhere.

The only drawback was filling in my nose and a belly ache afterwards from licking all the sweets...