SAGGING

What the hell is this so called fashion"sagging"??
I thing it looks ridiculous and is stupid as s**t!!
I don't know how they can keep their pants from falling down!!
Lol really 🤔
I don't like it either I must say..

Folks should really learn the history behind it, and also I'm not going into the spelling of it backwards..

Learn the history behind sagging , it didn't start in prison.. It's very sad that's all I can say.
Those thugnuts with sagging pants have to hold up their pants. It gets comical if anything actually happens and they have to react or do something quickly. Their pants slide down, then they trip over them and face plant all the while wondering why everyone is laughing their asses off.
You show right they're the laughing stock...

It started with propaganda, telling them it was cool to dress like that in the music videos. Now they're pushing(Rappers) men dressing in women's clothes, heels, and wearing purses.smh

I don't bump that trash no more in my car, or home..

I be looking at dudes side ways, playing these fraudulent
rappers .. ,
I don't like it either I must say..

Folks should really learn the history behind it, and also I'm not going into the spelling of it backwards..

Learn the history behind sagging , it didn't start in prison.. It's very sad that's all I can say. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
If you sagged your pants in prison back in the day it was code that your gay! These new age idiots wear belts and still sag!!!
Nice ass bruh!!
SAGGING Originally Posted by bb1961
I figured this thread would be about middle-aged boobies.

Folks should really learn the history behind it, and also I'm not going into the spelling of it backwards.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
So, the preferred spelling would be saggin' ?
^ butt backwards.
Why all the judging of others in this thread. Yall doing to them what society does to yall. Has no one learned any lessons about casting stones when you live in a glass house?
and for the record:

to be fair it's an art for some:

hello TW..lol standing next to your man

What the hell is this so called fashion"sagging"??
I thing it looks ridiculous and is stupid as s**t!!
I don't know how they can keep their pants from falling down!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Saggin' is for when shitbirds are too busy to take a knee.
Awwwww. thanks sweetie!