Meeting people at a park

Years ago a therapist was trying to help me out regarding sex and lust addiction. He asked me to answer if I had done a number of things including going to a park to find sex. That was the only one on the list that I had not done and am still puzzled exactly how that works. Can you fill me in? I assume one goes without have a prearranged meetup.
Very common for gay guys to hook up like this.
rest of list please
rest of list please Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Having a tryst at a place that is not a park? (Perhaps)
Having a tryst at a place that is not a park? (Perhaps) Originally Posted by Solemate62
but Don't tell her hubby please

but want to see if I have "sex and lust addiction" that keeps me checking out johns wife's.

Dang some should not be cheating. WTF she fun
Do golf courses count?
Do golf courses count? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Only if it's par 69!
but Don't tell her hubby please

but want to see if I have "sex and lust addiction" that keeps me checking out johns wife's.

Dang some should not be cheating. WTF she fun Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
As I was approaching 60, I have seen how many of my peers have not aged well. Some girls that I dated in our teens have become repulsive old hags.

My wife and I have aged 'well'.

My wife was very attractive at 20. Her hair may have gone grey but you can still see the youthful beauty that was once there.

A couple of ladies from this forum have PM'ed me and become friends of mine on Facebook. They can easily see photos of my wife, children and grandchildren.

What that public image does not tell you, is how at 25 she suffered an injury that stopped sex. In the current vocabulary she is 'asexual'. She does not want it, she does not want to hear about it, she prefers to live in a world where sex does not exist.

Simply because a women looks nice does not follow if she has allowed sex to happen in the past 40 years.
Umm. . .I am planning to go to my 50th year high school reunion. I look forward to seeing old friends, both men and women. But I cannot imagin having any desire for any of the girls I would have lusted after at 17-18 back in 1969.

Maybe one or two . . .or any, of the waitresses . . .
To find sex or to pick up girls? I’ve done the latter, especially when walking my dog. He’s so friendly that he breaks the ice for me! He loves attention, especially from women.