Encounter: Fun with Kara -not21-

User ID: N/A
Date: 11/01/18
Name: Kara
Phone: 850-291-0458
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/468887524188
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: West Pensacola
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Anal Toy Play, Greek Mish/sideways/K9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder lenght
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Athletic and flexible, ad pics are accurate.Great toned ass that begs to be explored.
Recommendation: Hell Yeah!
What was the donation? I still have that video if can send me an email address. I also am interested in the details of your encounter with Amber Len.
Guess I’ll get some jazz for this but I tried to set something up with Kara last Tuesday. I was in Pensacola on short notice and having a hard time getting any responses.Kara responded but stated she couldn’t see me right away as she had to go to Walmart first.As soon as I read that I thought of the scene in Caddyshack where Rodney Dangerfield takes the hat off the mannequin and says “Gee I bet you buy a hat like that you get a free bowl of soup with it”.And I’m like Walmart really I’d rather get beaten out by a free bowl of soup.Got disgusted to the point I just went home.
i had an apptment with her last sat or the sat before and she was ok up to fiday night . then all silent on sat morning. and i have sent her a couple of eamils since asking what was up and all quiet
She's flighty like that, the last time I saw her she took my wallet while I was in the shower. I know she partakes in controlled substances, but when she's right, she is down for anything and I do mean anything. She always let me go bareback and finish wherever I wanted to... I've got video to prove it.
She's flighty like that, the last time I saw her she took my wallet while I was in the shower. I know she partakes in controlled substances, but when she's right, she is down for anything and I do mean anything. She always let me go bareback and finish wherever I wanted to... I've got video to prove it. Originally Posted by Operator1100
Wow!
Please share lmao
Yes please share. Would appreciate the preview. Have been hesitate to see her so far.
please send me the video. my pm does not work
from her pics that ass begs for anal sex
I’d love to see the video. I have some to share as well
she let you go bareback!!!! wow. that is risky
she let you go bareback!!!! wow. that is risky Originally Posted by justforshsfl
Yeah no shit! No way I’d go bareback or see her after allowing someone else to.
Yep she done for me.
Dude, everything I said was the truth