More bad news for Liz RINO Cheney

She’s dead meat. Maybe she’ll move to California. Her state, and the House Republicans don’t want her around.

https://takingback.us/3m2q2Eo
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2021, 02:38 PM
Cheney needs to resign, adn join teh DPST party - where she feels comfortable with the Communist radicals.
First she needs to drop the R and replace it with dnc!
She needs to drop the R and Wyoming have a special election.

Anybody knows what pissed her off? I know Trump rubs some people the wrong way but she's basically tossing away everything she worked for out of spite, not principle.
I know Trump rubs some people the wrong way ...... tossing away everything .... out of spite, not principle. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sounds like a lot of voters last year ... they lack the class and integrity to admit it, but they are having voter's remorse. If not, they are no better than Bitten/Kumola and deserve the misery they are about to visit upon their children. Cheney would be nothing without the name.
She needs to drop the R and Wyoming have a special election.

Anybody knows what pissed her off? I know Trump rubs some people the wrong way but she's basically tossing away everything she worked for out of spite, not principle. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Piss her off? She’s a DS/Cabal operative like her dad. Just like the rest of the RINOS. They’re frauds.