Democrat Presidential Candidates 2024

Anybody have any "throwdown" suggestions for "also rans"?
... Such a GRAND list of losers and "woke" idiots there
that I surely wouldn't know where to start.

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 01:50 PM
Start with Trump...he spends like a Democrat!
Anybody have any "throwdown" suggestions for "also rans"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who would they also be running with? Or against?

Who are the given in your question?

What do you mean by throwdown?

Have you seen my image gallery?
Who would they also be running with? Or against?
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I guess you don't have any suggestions.

At least you could offered up .... a former mayor of a small town.
I guess you don't have any suggestions.

At least you could offered up .... a former mayor of a small town. Originally Posted by LexusLover

You said "also rans". Who are you assuming is already running? And I already made a suggestion. If you looked at my gallery.
You said "also rans". Who are you assuming is already running? And I already made a suggestion. If you looked at my gallery. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

then throw her tits into the ring. you'd prefer that old fossil Bernie but he can't win. neither can giggle cunt Harris.
then throw her tits into the ring. you'd prefer that old fossil Bernie but he can't win. neither can giggle cunt Harris. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Both can win. Separately, or together.

The problem? The messaging.

The attempted assassination of the Vice President, the degradation of citizen rights and lack of care for the health of the American public should be made clear. That is the party platform of the pedophiles (Gaetz), racists (Greene), and dumb-ass gun nuts (Boebert).

If that is made crystal clear, it's a crystal clear choice.

The problem. Is the messaging. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yep, lying doesn't fool anyone any more....unless you're a fool.

Care to chime in?

So....you still haven't picked anyone, yet. I'll toss one out who's been mentioned:

The cam footage of him unloading his bike from an SUV a couple of blocks from the office after claiming he road his bike "to work" will be a good ad clip for his campaign with his "racial streets" remarks over the video.
Ok, I'll toss out a good candidate for the Democratic Party, who is a long time Democrat and has actually made donations to them and helped raise money for CryBabySchumer.....

Trump!
Yep, lying doesn't fool anyone any more....unless you're a fool.

Care to chime in?

So....you still haven't picked anyone, yet. I'll toss one out who's been mentioned:

The cam footage of him unloading his bike from an SUV a couple of blocks from the office after claiming he road his bike "to work" will be a good ad clip for his campaign with his "racial streets" remarks over the video. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Really? Waco knows who's tits I threw in. But you still don't want to look at my image gallery? Liz Warren is an after thought. Harris will run.

So you finally want to name the combat veteran as one she will also run against? Or with?

Took you a while.
Ok, I'll toss out a good candidate for the Democratic Party, who is a long time Democrat and has actually made donations to them and helped raise money for CryBabySchumer.....

Trump! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're pathetic.
Start with Trump...he spends like a Democrat! Originally Posted by WTF
At least he didn't Govern like one.

The problem? The messaging.

The attempted assassination of the Vice President, the degradation of citizen rights and lack of care for the health of the American public should be made clear. That is the party platform of the pedophiles (Gaetz), racists (Greene), and dumb-ass gun nuts (Boebert).

If that is made crystal clear, it's a crystal clear choice. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
Buttplug and Knee Pads

The Democrat Dream Team.

“When there is a dick to be sucked, you get two for one”