Marjorie Taylor Greene gets her ass handed to her by constituents.

See how Marjorie Taylor Greene reacts to criticism from call-in guests during live broadcast

Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene appeared on a live show in her district and received pushback from call-in guests about her tenure.

Well, there IS hope for the south. Listen to these folks tell her how fucked up she is.

As an aside, she's one fugly bitch. Not enough crossfit in the world to make her hot. Probably hot enough for the trumptards that can't get laid by anything other than farm animals though.

The unnamed woman took Greene to task saying that "you all refuse to accept Biden," and that "maybe we didn't like Trump, but he won."

"You will not accept the fact that Joe Biden won," the caller continued as Greene sat quietly, "and that is the whole thing. You're not gonna accept it. You're gonna keep on and keep on and just peck, peck, peck."

"You're not ever going to get anything done. You've got to work together. And you are not doing it. You're not doing it," she said.

The caller also criticized the vote recounts in the Peach state in which money was "wasted" and said, "you won't get anything done if you're not going to respect the man and realize that he's the president," she said.
... ... So?

### Salty
... ... So?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

So. It amuses the fuck out of me. Sort of like some of your posts, when I bother reading them.
I don't see your point deck ape. Rachel Maddow, the sweet heart of all democrats.
She’s a spiteful loony tune.

Another crazy bitch the Qipshits own and gotta wear.
... ... So?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Do you support her mate?
Do you support her mate? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

He's still trying to get those "videos of the feds handing out weapons on Jan. 6" published. Not man enough to take a wager, scared he'll be ridiculed come Tuesday.
Marjorie Taylor Greene is a true patriot. She actually has accomplishments and it drives libs nutz. Like this one star thread!
Smart and pretty!
Marjorie Taylor Greene is a true patriot. She actually has accomplishments and it drives libs nutz. Like this one star thread!
Smart and pretty! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Horse shit. I’ve given you a head start …

Accomplishments? Please list 3:________________
Smart: please cite three examples: _________________

Pretty:

Like I said. Horse shit.
She has stood up against the swamp. Has spread the truth about the sniffles and held the line about the election steal! True Patriot!

Plus shes Hott!
She has stood up against the swamp. Has spread the truth about the sniffles and held the line about the election steal! True Patriot!

Plus shes Hott! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Keep repeating that to yourself.

We all know what it is about her you like.

Same thing you like about Speaker Pelosi and AOC.
Keep repeating that to yourself.

We all know what it is about her you like.

Same thing you like about Speaker Pelosi and AOC. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You take that back! aoc is yucky

Plus shes Hott! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Ha. Sure...if we extend the description of "Hott!" to chicks that look like a mutated dog's ass. I suppose I can see how she'd be attractive to some of you on here though.

She looks like the gals that use steroids for training, get that furrowed brow and big chin. She should just change her name to Butch. Ever see her rant on someone? She's a pretty evil looking Kareny Butch. Deserves to get cow-kicked in her cunt
She looks like the gals that use steroids for training, get that furrowed brow and big chin. She should just change her name to Butch. Ever see her rant on someone? She's a pretty evil looking Kareny Butch. Deserves to get cow-kicked in her cunt Originally Posted by eyecu2

It may be a dude. I'm not all that sure there's a 'real' cunt to kick. But I can see the appeal for someone like WD, given what's available at those dispshit drumpf rallies: