Shaved or Hairy?

I know this has been a topic before, but I just went through hell this morning. Got my first full Brazilian wax after growing my hair out for 2 months. For those that don't know, a full Brazilian is ALL hair. Front and back. Yes, she literally waxed my ass lol.

My question: how many of you Arkies like nice, smooth pussy vs hairy bushes?
Easy choice. I have no problem with light peach fuzz or a cute little landing strip, but at the end of the day, I'll vote for a smooth hairless kitty every time. Feels good on my tongue.

Sorry the Brazilian hurt, MB, but it's sure going to be fun to play with. ��
Easy choice. I have no problem with light peach fuzz or a cute little landing strip, but at the end of the day, I'll vote for a smooth hairless kitty every time. Feels good on my tongue.

Sorry the Brazilian hurt, MB, but it's sure going to be fun to play with. �� Originally Posted by Professorman
"Hurt" doesn't describe the pain I went through lol. It took everything not to choke the bitch (she's not a bitch, but at the time I felt she was).
I prefer completely shaved or at most a landing strip. Hair retains odor and unpleasant smells - wether body, breath, hair, or genitals- is a huge turn-off. Excellent hygiene is a MUST. I manscape and prefer women who have impeccable hygiene as well.
I prefer completely shaved or at most a landing strip CHECK. Hair retains odor and unpleasant smells - wether body, breath, hair, or genitals- excellent hygiene is a MUST CHECK. I manscape and prefer women who have impeccable hygiene as well.CHECK Originally Posted by LittleRockLover
Whew! Woulda been nervous if you said full bush. Full bush and the clit dont mix... its like trying to find the Hobbit in the Shire..
I prefer men who are groomed below.. that way when i DT..i can stick out my tongue and tickle the taint... ijs

But ill take it hairy or smooth... as long as its clean and inviting..
I prefer completely shaved or at most a landing strip. Hair retains odor and unpleasant smells - wether body, breath, hair, or genitals- is a huge turn-off. Excellent hygiene is a MUST. I manscape and prefer women who have impeccable hygiene as well. Originally Posted by LittleRockLover
I like men that manscape. Makes BBBJs so much easier for me
I know this has been a topic before, but I just went through hell this morning. Got my first full Brazilian wax after growing my hair out for 2 months. For those that don't know, a full Brazilian is ALL hair. Front and back. Yes, she literally waxed my ass lol.

My question: how many of you Arkies like nice, smooth pussy vs hairy bushes? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Your now silky smooth?

I am on my way!!!!!
Nice and smooth
Nice and clean kitties and parts for me, por favor
Nice and clean kitties and parts for me, por favor Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Parts for me,,,, heh?
Going down memory lane how did we manage to endure super hair bushes back in the 80's and early 90's? I can remember my first was a Jewish princess from Long Island and that shit was like a fucking forest!! But I was damn happy and proud to sink into it.
Weed wacker,,,, funny
Your now silky smooth?

I am on my way!!!!! Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Don't tease me unless you're outside my door ready to play
Shaved & clean, please! At minimum, neatly trimmed.

I think too much hair down there is barbaric... for lack of a better word.
I was a full bush. I was growing it out to do some fetish shoots but those guys are too weird to please. The wax nearly killed me though. Next time I'm taking some heavy pain killers before