Warning! Real Life names and handles

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055450349

Posted earlier in Alabama also. That OP was saying they were offering her $475 for each name.

And how many times do I have to say it.. Never allow anyone in the hobby to gain ANY real life information about you? Sheeesssshhhh...............
I haven't a worry in the world,,,
A very wise man that mentored me when I first joined gave the following advice, which I have followed religiously:

Get a hobby handle that yields no private information, then a hobby 'real' name and hometown; then get a hobby phone and email address - both in your hobby 'real' name, not your actual name!

Guys & Gals: our hobby life and 'real' life must never overlap for reasons such as what the OP has posted.
Get a hobby handle that yields no private information, then a hobby 'real' name and hometown; then get a hobby phone and email address - both in your hobby 'real' name, not your actual name!

Oh crap, I guess I will have to get a phone besides one that says Captain Midnight. Guess a new ID is in order too.
I got a text today on my hobby phone that I am now listed on exposing Johns because I called a hooker. I checked the site and all they have is the hobby phone number. If I ever get asked how they got it well, duh wrong number.
These people doing this are obviously the trash that cant get laid even by the local toothless streetwalker.....
I just received that email yesterday!

Wow!

This strikes me as the same type of scam as exposingjohns.com and other similar sites that try to publicly 'shame' someone, then use that to extort money from them to 'remove' the info... Pathetic.
I just received that email yesterday!

Wow!

This strikes me as the same type of scam as exposingjohns.com and other similar sites that try to publicly 'shame' someone, then use that to extort money from them to 'remove' the info... Pathetic. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yesterday? Were you going to let anyone know?
I thought I just did.

Been busy, it arrived yesterday...I read it just prior to posting.
I'm sorry, but is Ginger obliged to inform us of an email she has received ASAP? She said yesterday, not last week.
I'm sorry, but is Ginger obliged to inform us of an email she has received ASAP? She said yesterday, not last week. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Thanks, WOTGIR.

PS. I just farted, for those that need to know.
Roflmao,,, at Ginger.