THANKS FOR NOT BEING A DOUCHE APPRECIATION DAY/FIRE SALE ON PUSSY

Hiya fellas! So I had my first bad experience with the hobby last night, and I was pretty upset. However, waking up today I realized instead of focusing on the negative, I'm gonna think about how awesome and lovely everyone else has been during my time on the boards.

Some of you may know due to my rather erratic and often infrequent availability to hobby, I very rarely run specials these days. However, I have officially dubbed the next 24 hrs "appreciation day" to all my lovelies in our community. I will be running a special (staff edit; removed rate; ztonk) all day and tonight to show you my love. I also hope to reach out to some gentlemen who might not normally see me since I raised my rates a few months ago(I see you, OPEC)

As always, I still continue to honor my "old friends" rate to those I saw for the year before my rate increase, and should also stress this is only for today. Just a lil way to say thanks from me! Happy and safe hobbying!

Xoxo
Special??
Ah feels discriminanated against. Ah cain't help bein' a douche when it's part o' muh nombre. 'Steada using' tha "D" werd, Ah'd a-pree-she-ate it mucho if'n yew used sum uther term, like "sorry-ass muthafukkah" 'r "Obama-voter" 'r "ISIS-luvver" 'r sump'in like thet.
Remember when Coke jacked up their prices, only to offer reduced price, back to what was and should have been?
Addison, A Special from a SPECIAL lady is ALWAYS SPECIAL !!!!

Glad to see you bouncing .... back
  • Toyz
  • 10-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Hiya fellas! So I had my first bad experience with the hobby last night, and I was pretty upset. However, waking up today I realized instead of focusing on the negative, I'm gonna think about how awesome and lovely everyone else has been during my time on the boards.

Some of you may know due to my rather erratic and often infrequent availability to hobby, I very rarely run specials these days. However, I have officially dubbed the next 24 hrs "appreciation day" to all my lovelies in our community. I will be running a special of $260/hr all day and tonight to show you my love. I also hope to reach out to some gentlemen who might not normally see me since I raised my rates a few months ago(I see you, OPEC)

As always, I still continue to honor my "old friends" rate to those I saw for the year before my rate increase, and should also stress this is only for today. Just a lil way to say thanks from me! Happy and safe hobbying!

Xoxo Originally Posted by AddisonGFE
TOYZ THAT GRAPHIC IS MY JAM
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Glad you are bouncing back. I would love to cum cheer you up but I can't do that this week. I'm sure there are many gentlemen here appreciative of your stellar .... (well, everything!) who will help you rebound.
you have been doing this for 21 months and you had one bad experience.. consider yourself extremely lucky..

if have seen 118 girls in that amount of time and or had that many sessions you can guarantee 100% at some point, I will have bad timen I will get ripped off I will get shorted on time,I will get NOT what i paid for..goes on and on....

its part of the deal here. you hope the reward outweighs the risks...
you have been doing this for 21 months and you had one bad experience.. consider yourself extremely lucky..

if have seen 118 girls in that amount of time and or had that many sessions you can guarantee 100% at some point, I will have bad timen I will get ripped off I will get shorted on time,I will get NOT what i paid for..goes on and on....

its part of the deal here. you hope the reward outweighs the risks... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
+1
*any super high volume lady with 118 reviews in 21 months is lucky like you said, that it only has happened once.
**Still Sad that it happened either way

@Mr Sixty nine- that is so true!
Addison. Way to go. I wish you "an insane flurry of future nice gentlemenly dicks coming at you at all angles".

I know they (about 107 but who's counting ) out number the "few" or the "one" king of all dicks.
Annika!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I've been meaning to tell you how much your comments on almost everything I post lately have meant to me. It's so nice to know that as women in this business we are able to support each other, rather than resort to petty jealously and pathetic attempts to tarnish each other's names! You, m'lady, are a class act all the way! Xoxoxo <3
Annika!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I've been meaning to tell you how much your comments on almost everything I post lately have meant to me. It's so nice to know that as women in this business we are able to support each other, rather than resort to petty jealously and pathetic attempts to tarnish each other's names! You, m'lady, are a class act all the way! Xoxoxo <3 Originally Posted by AddisonGFE

douches are on sale is that what u said???
Or was that you appreciate the douche??
Or your pu&&sy is on fire?
douches are on sale is that what u said???
Or was that you appreciate the douche??
Or your pu&&sy is on fire? Originally Posted by Annika
Douches on sell? You mean your offering a special?
Douches on sell? You mean your offering a special? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Douches for sale or rent
Tawts to let, fifty cents
No phone, no p411 , no PM sent
ain't got no covers yet

Two hours of blowin' dude
Buys a eight by twelve four-bit room
I'm a ho of means, by no means
Queen of the boards