Gaping pussy squirting fetish

Been finding myself repeatedly coming back to see the following masturbation and squirt video:

http://www.xvideos.com/video8155166/...quirting_pussy

There is just something about how this firecracker has her legs propped up and seeing her pussy loosen and get super wet as she works that dildo leading up to a squirt that is somewhat, but not quite, a prolapse. I am lusting to slip my hard member into that pulsing pussy as it squirts and is opened up.

But I am a kinky fucker, no question about it.

I think I know of one provider in Houston that fits the criteria, but interested to hear any other recommendations in the Houston area (or other places since I travel a lot).

Thanks!
  • Shaft
  • 03-24-2016, 04:04 PM
Crimson, I love it too, I guess that makes me a a Kinky Focker too, LOL. I wished women would advertise it. When I find a hottie that has those attributes I typically tip very well . PM me and I can share a name or two that I'm aware of that possess those qualities.
  • ISO
  • 03-24-2016, 07:31 PM
Yummy
pretty sure that constitutes a prolapsed vagina. what I hate is that these girls force themselves to piss and call it squirting! I don't think she could have pushed any harder if she tried. a squirt is an involuntary reaction not forced like this beat up old road whore does!
I'm with you, Crimson. Experiencing a true squirter while deep inside her is a rare find and amazing feeling as her pussy (or ass if you really lucky) squeezes the hell out of your dick. If you aren't deep and rock hard, she can push you out. And it is involuntary. When I do find that, I keep coming back.
Unfortunately for the rest of you, my best experience in this is semi-retired.
  • Shaft
  • 03-25-2016, 08:41 AM
There are some great pics of prolapse and squirters on the Tumblr website.
I can give you the number of my X, that shit was as big as a hat.
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Wonder who the one I was thinking of is....?
There's nothing better!
My wife can squirt with the best of them, but nothing gaping.
I never know when I will squirt during a hard pounding which makes it very exciting for both me and the guy when I gush!!
Squirting is the best feeling in the world! An old friend once said it was "like a gift". And damn was he good at getting gifts from me!!
Great video. You can get a show like that in Dallas with Phoenix Skye. MMM.
There are some great pics of prolapse and squirters on the Tumblr website. Originally Posted by Shaft
Good pics on tumblr...Good promoting ads on the board...