Greek Goddess

Greek Goddess, what does it mean? I think I know what it means but when a provider post this in the other details, on her profile (P411), along with 20 other items, then I'm not really sure. Is the lady stating she offers anal sex or she's got a fine booty that you would love to worship?
Suppose to mean that she anal friendly
Yep, that one is pretty obvious. Makes me wonder why they bothered to remove the other ones that actually helped make a decision. Most of the ones now in use are meaningless with the greatest exception being the aforementioned.
Only thing I would have thought of is anal friendly.
P411 redid those menu item descriptions a year or so ago to be less explicit.
Losing the BBBJ/CBJ distinction, in particular, really ticked off a lot of guys.
That means i have a pretty ass and i love it to be fucked
I agree! You do sweetheart have a very pretty ass and most certainly a Greek Goddess. Originally Posted by thecooldude
Yep, that one is pretty obvious. Makes me wonder why they bothered to remove the other ones that actually helped make a decision. Most of the ones now in use are meaningless with the greatest exception being the aforementioned. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
That's my point, you have all these meaningless services and you wonder, do the provider throw this in to get your attention when she she doesn't really mean anal sex.