Here's a hobby question

For y'all....WHO THE HELL YOU GOTTA KNOW IN THIS DAMN TOWN to get laid?!?! I mean...shit son...I'm close to the point of strapping a damn sandwich board on, heading down to the light & posting up advertising free reach arounds for FUN....now that's just a crying damn shame!!! Lol
Are you maybe doing it wrong??? Just a thought if it's that bad.
According to your last review you're heavy than your current pictures.. Maybe take some new pictures offer a special do something different to stand out.. But making posts like this isn't going to help your situation..

Amiliah
  • 02-14-2018, 09:14 PM
Ouch...I heard somebody asked how much were you paying?
If I read showcase right regular rate is 140 for hh. But running a special 150 for hh. Can't put my finger on it but something seems off about that picture. Probably have better luck getting laid if you took the special the other direction.
Well I'm sure this threAD didn't help. Crying about not getting laid on Valentine's Day?
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-14-2018, 09:45 PM
Oh, c'mon man... they are just out having a "GALintine's" evening drinking.

Let the GALS be GALS.. :P
Here are a couple of reasons your phone might not be ringing a lot.

Some comments in your profile might have reduce your market potential. From your profile:

"Listen fellas...I am not your typical provider...I do this for pleasure so NO its not all about the $...in order for both of us to get the best experience it requires me to be attracted to you and for there to be chemistry. This is why I ask for a pic and completely understand why some of you are not comfortable providing one. In which I highly suggest you knock it out of the park with your voice call and sell me on why I must see you... TIME TO BRING YOUR A GAME BOYS "
000000000000000000A.jpg

If you're here looking for this story........... you're in the wrong place, doing the wrong thing, the wrong way.
Be s doubles partner w Ze.
I am sure you are a lovely person, but your profile comes across as arrogant, defensive, and bitchy. I felt attacked just reading it. Clients don't want to go visit a provider that's bitch. They can get that at home. You are supposed to be the fantasy. Also, your requirement that you be attracted to them probably deters a lot of clients from even trying. Why would they want to risk a rejection when the best part about providers is that they are a sure thing. There are too many other providers here that know how to act like a professional for the clients to waste their time attempting to have a visit with you that they may or may not even be attractive enough for. What happens if they get there and they don't look like the "approved attractive guy" picture they were required to send you?? Do they just have to leave?
Since you are here whining about not being able to get laid, I'm going to venture a guess that you are having trouble getting dick in the RW too. This is because of the same reason...you're coming across too bitchy with too many rules. Think about that, you are experiencing a drought in RL and, yet, you can't get anyone to pay you for it either? If it were me and I suddenly couldn't any dick, free or hobby, I would start looking at myself to see what needs correction. You know what they say, if EVERYONE has a problem with you, the problem IS you.
That's just my 2 cents based on what I read in your profile. You may not have asked for it; but, you damn sure invited it with this dumbass thread.

Oh, and if there are any clients reading this that have been rejected because they weren't attractive enough for HaughtyAughty over here, please PM me. I got you, Sugar.
^^^ what she and the others have said. Dallas has 1000+ providers. It's not an easy market. Just my opinion, but I think shorter professional profiles, with clear listing of rates and recent pics work best here. Keep it simple and classy.

Good luck,
LL
  • eyefo
  • 02-15-2018, 10:13 AM
What Heidi said.

As a client, doing all the things we have to do to arrange a safe visit (including following the particular providers requirements about contacting, going to incall, etc.,) the time, money, travel, safe phone, etc., degree of anxiety, about getting it all right and on time... are quite enough WITHOUT yet another hurdle of having the right chemistry and sending pictures.

Guys take risks to hobby, and adding unnecessary requirements will just make them go elsewhere.
^^^^Yup
where's the popcorn, an the tin hat
WOW.... that escalated quickly....First off please let me apologize for offending any one...150% was joking guys I swear on everything I love I didn't even finish reading the comments b4 I rebuttal....HONESTLY its my sense of humor...was more or less being a complete smart ass which now I see doesn't read all that well....2nd note is this....I am here with a seasoned provider and ONLY followed her suggestion on donations....I am clueless as to how Dallas works or what the norm is for that matter so clearly bad choice!!!! Cuz trust me....if you met me or know me at all you would know that I am as humble and fair as they come....so guess I shall quietly go lick my wounds in the corner and set this one out.. might I suggest you guys all lighten up a bit and learn to take a joke every now & then....life is 2 short not to laugh.... ALSO MY PICS ARE CURRENT...