Outcalls

What's wrong with nobody wanting Outcalls in Dallas area? I even been running a review special nobody wants outcall what's going on?
Holiday weekend?
Was there a Presidents Day special?
You posted the following thread back in December.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2260596&highlight=

Did you not read the responses?

This is not a thread asking why? This is actually a threAD.

You post this threAD the same day you post an ad.

In december, the last time you posted anything in Dallas was on 12/17 and it was an ad and the thread asking why Dallas men don't like outcalls.

Did you not take the advice of all the responses the last time or do you plan to post an ad every 2 to 3 months then write a coed thread whining why no one is wanting an outcall?

Gals in Dallas have to scramble and fight to get our money. They post weekely ads, interract, etc., not just bitch about no one seeing them when they post 1 ad per quarter. And honestly, your ad posted today is very sub par. it says nothing about review specials, it really says nothing that would make the Dallas guys choose you over the other ads that have pics, rates, etc.

It's a lazy drive by ad.

Your right sweetheart I was referring to every other time I've ever posted for Outcalls no I was not able to read the responses from the last post I could not find the thread but the rudeness isn't necessary as I'm still trying to figure this all out
Perhaps if you post and ask a question you should return to read the answers. It wasn't rude, it was truthful and blunt and came from a mod.
Perhaps if you post and ask a question you should return to read the answers, or at least post taint photos. It wasn't rude, it was truthful and blunt and came from a mod. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Completed the thought.