Stupid Question!!!

Here’s a question for whom ever feels like answering. This is a question regarding orgasms vs squirting, since I’m not very familiar with either one. I’ve read a lot of reviews, and several claim to give providers one or more orgasms without mention of squirting which makes since because I assume most girls don’t squirt. Some reviews mention squirting but not always orgasms.
I guess my question is, if a woman can orgasm without squirting, can she squirt without an orgasm? Or is squirting another form or characteristic of having an orgasm?
Very good question....im interested to see what people have to say.....

And go.....
I'm squirting right now.

PM me for specifics.
Pretty sure squirting occurs during an orgasm when the pressure exerted from your vagina forces air and small amounts of urine out of your urethra.

I have personally experienced more one and done’s than multiple orgasms however when I come, I come hard!! I’ve never squirted... I’ve tried!
Here is an article that sums up the mechanics, but it's not from a medical source so I'm sure this will stir up the piss vs. ejaculation argument again. It mirrors my experiences with women, but I'm not a doctor.

http://madamenoire.com/490747/everyt...e-ejaculation/
In my experience...I have squirted without having an orgasm. I have orgasmed, but not always squirted.

I'm always asked, "Did you cum?" Well...if you see a puddle or puddles on the bed, what do you think? Lol
But I suppose it's sexier when the lady states that she came.
Glad most gentleman enjoy the squirting because I can't turn it off and on.

Orgasms take longer for me, I envy the ladies that can have multiple Orgasms in one occurrence...so lucky!
OMG....nothing hotter than a beautiful Latina squirting and then rubbing it all over me!
do you put rubber sheets down ?
I have a mind blowing orgasm whenever I squirt but don’t always squirt with each powerful orgasm
I have a mind blowing orgasm whenever I squirt but don’t always squirt with each powerful orgasm Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Am I the only one who gets a raging erection every time Teagan posts?
Am I the only one who gets a raging erection every time Teagan posts? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Teagan's posts make me want to squirt
I don’t orgasm on the rare occasions that I squirt.
They all squirt everyday several times a day when they pee.
Any woman who claims she can squirt on demand is just pissing.

Some women squirt when having an orgasm and some don't.

Also our job is basically a professional sexual actress. You have to factor that in when asking these type questions on the boards.
You'll only get part truths.

Like a thread I saw about menstrating although tons and tons of comments not one provider revealed the real Secret, Of how we provide when Aunt Flow comes to town......something's aren't meant for men to understand. Just to enjoy.