Fayetteville Record number of stand ups

8 in 2 days...WOW
Last time I was here My traveling partner had 5. I had 3.

This trip 8 WOW. 6,9,11 today all no showed 2 where repeats. After I sent message it was oh sorry I couldn't make it next time...LOL NO NEXT TIME... If you can text or call to make an appointment you can call or text to cancel.
So GLAD I DID NOT WASTE MORE THAN 2 DAYS here this use to be my favorite city.

Maybe Fort Smith with better.

Ladies.... Springfield, Wichita
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Better.
Think I will go back!
I’m so sorry that happened to you! I know what it’s like to be on tour facing travel expenditures... And it’s such a hard hit when people don’t follow through with their commitments.

I’ve noticed that a lot of traveling ladies are requiring deposits for scheduling now. I will be implementing that the next time I tour, myself.

Hope things pick up for you during this visit. A couple of good guys can easily turn things around.
I’m very sorry that happened to you. You should try Little Rock sometime. Been trying to get you to come here. We’d love to have you
Who doesn't like a massage.
I completely empathize with your situation and I'm really sorry it happened that way. Misery doesn't really love company, but I'll share this anyway.

On the other side of the coin, I have experienced LOTS of flake-outs, generally without any notice, or too late to avoid a lot of travel, etc.

I think both sides of this hobby should benefit from this reminder and take some accountability of no-shows and last-minute flake-outs. Since there's a more limited supply of providers that I'd be interested in meeting vs. guys like me, I've been really reluctant to call them out on this site and burn the bridge.

On the Eccie Header bar at the top of the page, I'd love to see a reminder that says, "Hey, Guys AND Gals! Be courteous of others - call ASAP if you have to cancel and don't take an appointment that you aren't really committed to attend!"

On the Eccie Header bar at the top of the page, I'd love to see a reminder that says, "Hey, Guys AND Gals! Be courteous of others - call ASAP if you have to cancel and don't take an appointment that you aren't really committed to attend!" Originally Posted by Fred Thompson
I agree completely! Time is a precious commodity, and there’s nothing more annoying than someone who doesn’t respect the time of another person.
I’m very sorry that happened to you. You should try Little Rock sometime. Been trying to get you to come here. We’d love to have you Originally Posted by austin88998833
I wouldn’t schedule LR between June 28th and July 1st. Just saying...

Also if you guys did cancel, shame, shame, shame! Don’t be giving NWA a bad name!
I wouldn’t schedule LR between June 28th and July 1st. Just saying...

Also if you guys did cancel, shame, shame, shame! Don’t be giving NWA a bad name! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Yes Exchequer is correct on both points. Sometimes it seems that traveling providers come in bunches. I never seem to be able to get around to seeing all of them.

As for the cancellations I wish I had a goner Pyle clip. For shame for shame for shame!
Don't know why someone would schedule an appointment if they don't intend to keep it. When you NCNS, it makes it worse for everyone. Have some respect for others!!!
Just throw them under the bus. Guaranteed if the situation was reversed they’ll be the first ones crying and throwing you under the bus.
  • BK
  • 05-22-2019, 10:18 PM
I wouldn’t schedule LR between June 28th and July 1st. Just saying... Originally Posted by Exchequer
Why whats happening in LR on those dates? What did I miss?
Thank you for the update about Springfield and Wichita because I have been getting frustrated with the cancellations as well I appreciate that info good looking out love ❤
Why whats happening in LR on those dates? What did I miss? Originally Posted by BK
Slave Guinevere may come to LR on her way back to Texas:

https://twitter.com/SlaveGuinevere/s...90116668432386

She is already coming to NWA on June 5-7. My first thought on these "stand ups" was they bailed once they found out about her.
Cancel's are ok and LIFE happens that I understand but not even a text ugh....
AND WOW THE RESPONCE AND UPLIFTING WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.YAY! Thanks Yall!
I am making map now going to put Bentonville or Rogers on and Little Rock.....Fayettville gets punished for a LONGGGGGG while LOL...

Thanks for the dates on Little Rock send me a p.m. on where to stay best area. out door pool/ jacuzzi is always nice its summer got to get my dark on....
Thats the "uggghhhs" of traveling......Ive had good trips to northwest arkansas ,need to get back there!

Safe travels....and wishing you good luck!