Back for more...

Enjoyed the site and a few encounters back in 2019 and then went to be a good boy for awhile so made a new account to see how it is again...quick question. I thought I remember being able see a list of all the providers in the panhandle area. Is that still a thing that I just can't seem to find or is that no longer. Thanks!
Eccie had a "shut down" a couple years ago, and was forced to make a few changes before coming back online. That unfortunately was one of them.
Ahh...well that explains it. Yea I loved that feature. Thanks Bulldog. What's the best way to find providers now? Kicked it up to premium to read some more reviews as that was the only way I could really think of to do it.
Ahh...well that explains it. Yea I loved that feature. Thanks Bulldog. What's the best way to find providers now? Kicked it up to premium to read some more reviews as that was the only way I could really think of to do it. Originally Posted by RestlessHeart
You can do it using the full version (haven't figured out how on the mobile version yet)
Click on "Search Members"
Then, click on "Advanced Search"
Select "Females" (or maybe, it's Female)
Type in the Location
Click on Search
If you click on the last active date column header, it will sort (don't remember if it was asc or desc, just click again to get it to be Desc, if the initial sort was asc)
Hope my memory is correct, but, it is still possible.
Awesome, thanks techie!