What happens when you GOOGLE

I decided to google my handle and to my shock there is another justawoman123.

http://www.kinkysmile.com/default.ph..._main&id=46496

I must admit I did think it was funny that she is probably more of a freak then me.
Funny thing is I decided to go ahead and google a few others from here and found it amusing. So the question is WHAT DO YOU FIND WHEN YOU GOOGLE YOUR OWN HANDLE?(other then yourself)
I dunno... you find yourself?

** Update after OP modified **
Ok. So....... being a smartass is not what you were looking for, huh? Still what do you thinck you would find? I first tried this about 7/8 years ago and taught a provider I was seeing five years ago about googling her phone number and her email address. Surprised the fool out of her when she saw the results but I am not sure what you are intending with your post. Finding yourself in a real sense is not happening but finding your P4P world self is what you will find or you might find your P4P Doppelganger like you did but more than that I .
Maybe I should have stated beforehand that I started this thread because of all the drama on the previous ones, thought this could be fun but I guess the drama will always be here.
I obviously found something other then myself which I did find funny, but I guess you don't understand that.
No, I understand but I don't know you or your sense of humor so apologies for that. Until anyone knows the others personality on this medium, one will be taken literally which is why I used smilies. I guess you did not get that but that is Ok. I took your original post and made a humorous reply but once I saw your update, I decided to add more to my post since it was obvious you were not being a smartass like I was.

It's late so I hope you have a great night. Take care.
I asked a gal if I could GOOGLE her one time and she slapped me.

*shrugs*

Holy Crap! Just GOOGLED it...There's a lotta SKF's who are gonna' have some explaining to do to mamma! LMAO! perverts! haha
For the people who do know me I think it's safe to say I'm a dork and that's why I used the wink after the edit. I did look u up and found a pic labeled LonsomeDove(is that yousince we can only expect to find ourselves) needles to say i did not know that was a movie so I thank you sir for enlightening me on that.
I asked a gal if I could GOOGLE her one time and she slapped me.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Don't know about being googled by a man but I sure like being oogled
There are quite a few teenage girls on social networking sites that pop up when I google Brooke Wild.

No other providers tho.
For the people who do know me I think it's safe to say I'm a dork and that's why I used the wink after the edit. I did look u up and found a pic labeled LonsomeDove(is that yousince we can only expect to find ourselves) needles to say i did not know that was a movie so I thank you sir for enlightening me on that. Originally Posted by justawoman123
No worries beautiful, I understand. It has been a long day for me but I learned something about someone new to me, so it has been a good day too.
I find my showcase!! I thought I checked some box for it to NOT show up on google? Sorry, but it's about to come down if that is the case.

I also found Red Robin's the burger place
I find my showcase!! I thought I checked some box for it to NOT show up on google? Sorry, but it's about to come down if that is the case.

I also found Red Robin's the burger place Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Well, even if your showcase isn't there, the rest of your posts and reviews here will be on Google, and it's a short step from there to your showcase.
I got an error when I tried to delete my showcase, so I just took down the easily identifiable pics and made up a random location LOL. I don't have a website anymore, and changed my avatar as well.
Damn you google!
There are quite a few teenage girls on social networking sites that pop up when I google Brooke Wild.

No other providers tho. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

BUT NONE OF THEM could even get close to your talents!!!