Date: Last Week
Name: Val*****
Phone: +13464096006
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 249 and Beltway
Activities: Negotiation, Misunderstanding or Bait and Switch, CBJ, CFS, abandonment of all hope.
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Fairly tall, built firm (nice, even athletic legs and ass) with hard MM D Cups, relatively pretty but sad looking face.
Recommendation: No
That was an even worse experience than my review. Not sure if you read my review but you could’ve saved yourself some money or chosen someone else if you did. She’s terrible.
Pussy burn-out. You guys wore them out with all the traffic. The struggle is real my friends.
  • Uomo
  • 11-03-2022, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the honest review and sorry you had a crappy time but "abandonment of all hope" listed as an activity almost made me choke on my coffee this morning.
Well I must say. Every place has a house fee of $60 - $75. So really for $140 you can fuck any girl who works there. My favorite is Lyly. Tight pussy. And accommodating to her customers. The rest of the girls are greasy trash there. Don’t get me started on Ms. Thai Lady Boy Again…..
I would rather spend my money on Amy at Maple. Than these worn out sorry ass hoes
Thanks for the review.

I thought the same of that place. Way overhyped. Although I only went 3 times I saw three different chicks, I like variety. Lyly the best I saw there, but I prefer indies……And the savings for Starbucks, yes, I need that everyday
Yeah I tried to put the word out a while ago about this place. Yes Lyly is awesome. But the other girls are just upsell or simply a dead fuck. I mean when you feel like your jacking yourself off with a girls pussy. What’s the point? Lyly had the best attitude there. Gina likes to upsell. There were a few black girls and Hispanic girls there. All were just a waste of time. I wrote a bad review a few months back on this place. And guys were bashing me for wanting GFE. I been here for a while. Seen many whores. Some treat you better than others. Some treat you better than other customers. Just stick with what works for you. But New Spa is not getting my $60 door fee anymore. And the girls there are not worth a dime. Unless they bring Lyly back
What happened to Lyly? She is my favorite body type. Thick all over even if MM tits and ass.
What happened to Lyly? She is my favorite body type. Thick all over even if MM tits and ass. Originally Posted by houston23
She went on a strike.