**Naughty Schoolgirl pix**

Hey all.. I took a few New pictures you guys might be interested in. But you have to go to my website to see them ;-) I promise its worth a look..
Kisses,
Keri
Www.yourredheadedkeri.webs.com
Keri, you need to pack that outfit and plan a trip to BR or Lafayette for either the end of the month or in April. I can think of several scenarios for us to play.
Something about those socks makes me want to say 'Lions and Tigers and Keri oh my'
Hey all.. I took a few New pictures you guys might be interested in. But you have to go to my website to see them ;-) I promise its worth a look..
Kisses,
Keri
Www.yourredheadedkeri.webs.com Originally Posted by keri2114
Love them!
Keri, you need to pack that outfit and plan a trip to BR or Lafayette for either the end of the month or in April. I can think of several scenarios for us to play. Originally Posted by Brmike1963
+1
Keri, you need to pack that outfit and plan a trip to BR or Lafayette for either the end of the month or in April. I can think of several scenarios for us to play. Originally Posted by Brmike1963
Im thinking of doing just that.. Ill post if it works out ;-)
Those are great pics Keri!
dammit girl....HOT!
{wanna do doubles when I am in Nola in a couple weeks??? lol}
dammit girl....HOT!
{wanna do doubles when I am in Nola in a couple weeks??? lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I am so game!!!

You know Lake Charles is only an hour from Lafayette !!!
Definitely needs to be kept after school and spanked with a six inch ruler.