City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower Cow Girl, BBBJ 10 pump chump, Motor Boating
Hair Length and Color: Long sandy blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Layna is perfect. Her body could be one of the Greek Gods. Nice flat ass, B-C cup size breast to Motorboat. 5 ft and some change and if she is over 110lbs I would be shocked
Recommendation: Yes
Good review!
She has been very good to me!!
What the heck is a ten pump chump?
What the heck is a ten pump chump? Originally Posted by Heartside
a guy who gets ridden from here to Tyler (and back)!

Ghost has some folksy writing, it's fun to count each of the folk references and try to decipher their meaning.
yep 5 pumps each way...lol Thanks Chung
yep 5 pumps each way...lol Thanks Chung Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Hahaha, thank you for the honesty. I am on my thirties but would like to last more too. Especially with Layna or Lara, whom I have only seen in the hallway.
Sometimes longer but Layna wanted her prize and she got it sooner than most
  • Aoi
  • 01-11-2020, 03:40 PM
I hate running into Lara or Layna in the hallway after seeing someone else. Makes you think of what you missed
  • 3dom
  • 01-12-2020, 02:47 PM
Date: 12/20/19
Name: Layna
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: 11181 Denton Dr
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower Cow Girl, BBBJ 10 pump chump, Motor Boating
Hair Length and Color: Long sandy blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Layna is perfect. Her body could be one of the Greek Gods. Nice flat ass, B-C cup size breast to Motorboat. 5 ft and some change and if she is over 110lbs I would be shocked
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Ghostrider

Awwwwwww Ghostrider! Now I feel “warm and fuzzy” from the imagery of you making sweet love!
Sorta like the Easter Bunny
tiptoeing through her twolips...
Within Heart & mind, 3D0m shall know you from this day fourth as , “thumper”...
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 787BE093-7454-42C3-B01B-A0542925E8C1.jpeg (29.2 KB, 457 views)
  • Aoi
  • 01-12-2020, 10:26 PM
Thumper or humper...?

Sorry
  • 3dom
  • 01-12-2020, 11:39 PM
I’m playing and jousting him a little.
Silly Rabbit, “Trix Fake O’s In The Biz” is funny. Ghost can write whatever the hell he wants and its cool for him to be able to so.If he wants to be Casanova making Hoz bust multiple nuts, he is in the right place, and if I want to goose him a little within reason, we know the answer to that, lol
Ghost is doing his thing, and that is good with me. If anyone wants to yank or strangle me with whatever comical call-out chain a fellow hobbier can get a hold of, its cool. If its funny, i love it, even if the joke is on me.
JUST HAVE FUN! Also, Shoot me a PM if need be if my w
poem about yer crooked little dick didnt tickle yer fancy, just be nice . Shoot that PM at me disrespectfully, and you already know 3DOM will drop another Poem square on your Dome! And i will have a chuckle doing it! Haha
HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART...HAVE FUN WHILE YOU DO ANYTHING HERE! If you are sour grapes or a poopy pants, you have lost your way and probably need a break.

Ghost you still my niggi, keep twerking the coochie and making dreams come true with that little bitty wet noodle! Haa

Peace & Thumptiness
3dom, Most people do not know who Thumper is in real life. Allow me the moment to help people understand your comedy. Watch “Bambi”. Thumper is the Rabbit that gets named there due to its thumping of its foot or feet’s.

I can handle the name calling, the jokes, the attention but in all honesty. I do not write these reviews for self indulgence. I write them to spread the word and share information regarding my experiences.

Some call it promoting, some call it fiction, some call it fake, and majority of them call it REAL. I am a firm believer in never having a bad blow job. If my junk is in someone’s mouth then I enjoy that. I rate that on a scale as the best or worst. I haven’t found the worst one yet.

I enjoy the thrill of the hunt! But I am getting too old to spend a lot of time hunting and want to focus more on shooting. No fishing but Catching if you catch that drift.

I have had the pleasure of reading most of Logan’s adventures and his creativity never ceased. I also associate Bobby Mann’s writings as well to that level but on a different tangent. Chung Tran handles business well but I envision him on a Star Trek episode because sometimes he goes where No Man should go!

Butch Cassidy, Jim in Dallas, Aoi, are others that I can honestly say keep the reviews spot on just like everyone I have mentioned.

I may have missed a few folks but The one thing that gets under my skin the quickest is disrespectful behavior. Mainly towards the young ladies. Life is too short for that BS so focus that hate on me. It will be water off a ducks back!!!

Lastly as I close and accept my Thumper award, Can we build the wall around The cities of California and hang a net over the top so they do not escape?
  • 3dom
  • 01-13-2020, 12:31 PM
Haha,

Thanks bud, I’ve got Thumper right here, held near and dear , close to my Thumping heart ,
so please don’t poop those little round poops, or aim your bunny ass at 3Dom’s face,
AND THUMP A BUNNY FART!
I want to thump her.