1st AMP recommendation needed

Hi guys, I have been in the hobby for quite some years, mainly visiting Indy or Studio, never AMP due to safety concern. But I start to feel that my hobby life is incomplete without trying out AMP.

I plan to visit AMP during one of the mornings this week. I have seen plenty reviews, I feel Blue, Luxury, JuJubee, Nagoya and Good Time would be good choices for my 1st time.

I personally prefer younger girls in 20s or early 30s. Also, the quality of the facility and its cleaness would be important for me as well.

You guys are experienced and knowledgable, any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Susan at Goodtimes
Star might cure him
Star and Susan don't meet your preferences, lovely as they are.

Sunny at Luxury meets your preferred criteria, and her skills and looks match or exceed those ladies
Thank you very much for the info, very appreciate.
Sunny is young, and has Susan & Star like service/skills?
  • 3dom
  • 01-14-2020, 06:25 PM
Does he have all his shots & vaccination records, and has he passed Catholic quarantine? “ we have got a defcon 3Dom situation!
Hobbist Alert! Hobbist Alert! We are at peak bacterium capacity! I repeat! He could very well be the Sea Monkey that broke AMPlands back and spilled over, capsizing HobbyTown and this utopian fool’s paradise, and our perverted passion as we know it now!
Dallas sexademic aftermath will surely sport monolith cock ZITS and helmet stys, with slits dripping groovy lava lamp gooop through the hole of a sad dik & his ReD eYE!
Throngs of airborne cooties in quagmires of herringbone, houndstooth, and paisley checker bumps lumped up on yer C cup man boobs, up & down your pecker’s backbone, around those stubborn spare tires and all across the booty, with sum spotted polka dots spots where you squeeze the doodooo and Pinch the poopy....yet with the right socks, drawls, n’ shoes, you be looking slightly dope, fresh, & funky! Absa fucking lootly!
Seize him! Don’t let him get away! “ I want spotted polka dots where I go doodoo tooo!”
Young is always an issue In the AMPs . Frankly I care more about service as long as they are still attractive to me. As far as facilities goes Pearls has the nicest rooms and don’t be shy asking for the big room. I’m not sure the current line up but I bet someone else can chime in !
Have fun!!! Tell us how it went.