$100 Bills and the women who love them?

Just read the damn title!
is this an ISO or just wanting a list of providers w/ some 100$ fee??
is this an ISO or just wanting a list of providers w/ some 100$ fee?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
It is what it is.

Or it could be a sarcastic thread to make fun of insecure white guys writing threADS for insecure black guys.

Or, what you said.
This was on the news today about fake 100$ bills
https://propmoney.com/products/25x-1...hoCJKMQAvD_BwE
is this an ISO or just wanting a list of providers w/ some 100$ fee?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
A $100 list is exactly what’s needed here.
Everyone is not a$250 hr provider and not all guys want a $250 an hr girl.

30 street walkers was on walnut hill and HH this weekend and 90% was $60
20 of those girls was a 5 or above with 8 body’s.
Best most aggressive Bj I ever had from a 22 yr old spinner.

Definitely interested in seeing what $100 can bring here.

I just want to test drive the car. Not rent or buy it.
Maybe if I like the handling I’ll rent it once a week.
Looks like you already found your preferred stomping grounds. If you can get what you want at the price you want on Harry Hines well, don't let us hold you up
Looks like you already found your preferred stomping grounds. If you can get what you want at the price you want on Harry Hines well, don't let us hold you up Originally Posted by Grace Preston
This is why I love you!!
Grace doesn't hold back
why we ladies love her as well
This is why I love you!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Looks like you already found your preferred stomping grounds. If you can get what you want at the price you want on Harry Hines well, don't let us hold you up Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Did I hear a mic drop?
Did I hear a mic drop? Originally Posted by txexetoo
Why, whatever do you mean?

Wasn't meant in ill spirit at all. Just seems to me that if you've found something that works for you-- why sweat what people are doing that aren't offering what works for you... ya know?
  • Crock
  • 04-28-2019, 11:41 AM
Why, whatever do you mean?

Wasn't meant in ill spirit at all. Just seems to me that if you've found something that works for you-- why sweat what people are doing that aren't offering what works for you... ya know? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I'll answer that question: It's because bargains are out there. Just because a lady advertises at a certain price point, it doesn't mean she's not willing to meet at a lower price point. While I wouldn't promote haggling, since finding a lady's rates has become so hit or miss, I've found that when I ask for rates and initially decline to meet and make it clear that it's because she's out of my budget, I often still get to schedule the session. I'm sure you've been here long enough to notice the guys complain about the end of the month spam/begging texts from some providers trying to (literally) pay the rent. Just because some ladies have their shit together doesn't mean that's the norm.

And, above a certain level (as you and AH have already illustrated), price paid rarely correlates to level of quality in this industry.
  • BLM69
  • 04-28-2019, 11:55 AM
Lots of ladies here would love to make a quick $100 for some hot fun, let's see the ladies who are interested in doing this, we have a long list of guys ready to keep you busy, all you other ladies with the golden pussy can sit back and enjoy the reading.