Ladies! 100 reasons why men should go visit you!

• BLM69
  • 05-08-2019, 05:50 PM
This is about the reasons only, ladies can PM me and I'll translate the reasons to these men in a private list to save some time, any $ discussions here will be RTM!

You may post that you have up to 100 reasons, but I'll do the translation to man language.

Here's a better idea, how about a 100 reasons you should just jerk yourself off.

• BLM69
  • 05-08-2019, 06:05 PM
Update: No delusional gremlin looking VIP ladies are welcomed, nobody here cares about your reasons, they're all tall tales in your head only. Work on those South of the border budget MM's. They really tore up
BLM you should probably just go jerk yourself off. None of these fine ladies on this board want to see you anyway. You only see SW and cheap whores. Why would they be interested in seeing you? Can you give 100 reasons why they should see you? I think not!!
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
BLM you should probably just go jerk yourself off. None of these fine ladies on this board want to see you anyway. You only see SW and cheap whores. Why would they be interested in seeing you? Can you give 100 reasons why they should see you? I think not!!
Sorry double post.
1. I'm that bitch

2. I'm flyer than a fkn ostrich

3. I'm hilarious

4. I don't charge 250 for a hhr

5. I can handle my alcohol

6. I'm only 24 with no kids so I'm fresh and not worn in

7. I haven't actually posted an ad on a forum in like forever so none of your homies have smashed yet....possibly

8. I'm hot af honestly. Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror like "damn what a blessing."

9. I can throw it back

10. Got good well....you know where I'm going with this.

11. I'm not a total bitch.....sometimes.

12. Again, that bitch.

13. I won't rob you

14. I don't have a pimp

15. I provide ACTUAL GFE sessions which means imma be in pajamas if you roll up on me at 4am

16. staff edit - B3

17. I'll actually be your friend if you aren't annoying

18. Cause I'm me tf? I'm amazing lol

19. Cause yolo

20. Did I mention I was that bitch? Cause I'm kinda that bitch.
Don't know why this posted twice but we're just gonna pretend it never happened

• BLM69
  • 05-08-2019, 06:45 PM
BLM you should probably just go jerk yourself off. None of these fine ladies on this board want to see you anyway. You only see SW and cheap whores. Why would they be interested in seeing you? Can you give 100 reasons why they should see you? I think not!! Originally Posted by Clit Lover
You're clueless buddy, I see who I want to see, I think you're the jerkoff king, who visits a woman for a HJ? Can't get it up anymore? Yikes

Do you ever even touch the clit? Or you're just in love with them? Change your name to HJ Lover instead. Fits you better....
This is about the reasons only, ladies can PM me and I'll translate the reasons to these men in a private list to save some time, any $ discussions here will be RTM! Originally Posted by BLM69
Has it really come to this?

What a shame.

I'm actually surprised your still here.

BLM you should probably just go jerk yourself off.
None of these fine ladies on this board want to see you anyway.
You only see SW and cheap whores.
Why would they be interested in seeing you?
Can you give 100 reasons why they should see you? I think not!!

Sorry double post. Originally Posted by Clit Lover
BLM you should probably just go jerk yourself off. None of these fine ladies on this board want to see you anyway. You only see SW and cheap whores. Why would they be interested in seeing you? Can you give 100 reasons why they should see you? I think not!! Originally Posted by Clit Lover
Lmaoooooooooooo Amen
  • BLM69
  • 05-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Not sure why women that don't have anything to contribute are chiming in, you ladies are looking pitiful since you don't like the topic, stay in your lane, do what you do and be happy. Your tricks will still visit you, I have nothing to do if they don't
Not sure why women that don't have anything to contribute are chiming in Originally Posted by BLM69
I dunno but they sure don't like you lmaoo. What did you do? I'm nosey lol