Sex furniture question

So, I just bought a door sex swing. As I live in an apartment, I cannot hook into my ceiling. I have the Sportsheets Sex Swing and it have thick straps-about 3/4 inches wide. It requires the door to be closed to lock it into place. I want to make adjustments to it so that I can attach it to a pull-up chin bar-or something of that sort and have the door open. And maybe attach it to a eye hook. I’m having trouble coming up with what to/how to put something through my strap so that it can hook onto that. Can anyone lead me on the path with some information on how to alter my door swing?

Thank you in advance and happy swinging
S Hooks or Climbers Hooks might work

Check the load rating on them first
S Hooks or Climbers Hooks might work

Check the load rating on them first Originally Posted by bojulay
That’s sorta what I was thinking. Maybe if I cut a hole and placed them in. I think that would work. Thanks
If you have to put a hole through the fabric strap you can put a metal grommet in the hole to protect it from wearing the fabric

They make heavy duty metal grommets that screw together, which is better than the rivet style

Another option is to fold the strap over to make a loop, and then attach the folded part together with small bolts and washers through the strap. I would use 4 bolts on each side with this method for added strength
A bar stool is the best sex furniture.