I wasn’t going to do it !

We’ll, Im not retiring but I am moving away from the immediate area and just wanted to let all my friends know and I just couldn’t go without saying goodbye.

I am moving to the country, East Texas, where they have stars in the sky and everyone waves when they pass each other driving down the street, and when you leave the house its usually to ‘go to town’. And everyone calls the fridge an icebox. OH MY

I will still be seeing clients but outcall only within about a 50 mile radius of Canton so that pretty much leaves out my D/FW friends.

Feel free to call me anytime to say hi, and I’ll miss y’all!!

Stay NAUGHTY and safe and always have fun!

LOVE peace HAPPINESS
Good luck to you Kay! I very much enjoyed our times together.
Want to go out with a bang? :-)
Kay you were my first and I will always be thankful it was you.
Kay, I'm in the Greenville area. Hope to see you again!

We’ll, Im not retiring but I am moving away from the immediate area and just wanted to let all my friends know and I just couldn’t go without saying goodbye.

I am moving to the country, East Texas, where they have stars in the sky and everyone waves when they pass each other driving down the street, and when you leave the house its usually to ‘go to town’. And everyone calls the fridge an icebox. OH MY

I will still be seeing clients but outcall only within about a 50 mile radius of Canton so that pretty much leaves out my D/FW friends.

Feel free to call me anytime to say hi, and I’ll miss y’all!!

Stay NAUGHTY and safe and always have fun!

LOVE peace HAPPINESS Originally Posted by kayxxxooo27
I'm jealous! I love East Texas and would happily move back there...by myself! Best of luck to you; you will love it out there. I miss seeing deer on the front lawn!
Want to go out with a bang? :-) Originally Posted by Boltfan
Mmmm Boltfan, what did you have in mind? Your not thinking gang BANG are you? haha

ahhh Tuscan, and I think I told you it was addicting. I was right, huh?

And yes Repairman we had some great times and we were practically next door neighbors for a while there. And thanks for the great antique furniture advice youve given me.

Dannie your right, I forgot about the deer, I saw 2 last weekend, but they were in the road, not in the yard! Kinda scary for me though, I hit one in Colorado many years ago, man that can sure mess up a car!!

Angus, check your pm box.
Best wishes Kay. Please keep in touch.
We will miss you.. Take care honey.... and Enjoy the country life.. GOD I MISS IT

Amber Rain
Kay when will you be leaving?
Good luck! oh and take care of yourself.
Wow, i can't say that I'm not bummed out. Kay was my 1st GFE as well.

Good luck to you Kay & I'm definitely gonna miss ya.

If you ever come back for a visit, please be sure to let us know.
Dallas's loss is our gain
Thanks everyone!!

I am now officially moved and ready for fun!!

Thanks everyone!!

I am now officially moved and ready for fun!!

Originally Posted by kayxxxooo27
I am having thoughts of detours on my trips to shreveport.
Are Romantic Hay Loft Rides Available?

CG