Looking for a doubles partner

Im well reviewed and in need of a doubles partner i can include in some fun. I've had lots of double requests and need someone i can call on.
pm me or email me @ aprilldallas@gmail.com

Xoxo
aprill
I'm in!
  • shlub
  • 04-20-2012, 08:31 AM
+1
April, We would make a great team. Your the young and very pretty provider, and I'm the old mature and out of shape man. Sounds like a winning doubles team to me.
Anytime guys!!! :-P:-P:-P
Im also looking for a doubles partner... My reviews are great, let me know id your interested april.
Hey sexy, send me a PM and maybe we can get together and discuss doing doubles in the future.. I'm well reviewed and I think we would do great together.. Let me know! Hope to hear from ya!
I'm so lame, when I read the post I thought you meant tennis doubles partner and was going to sign myself up :P.

Just in case you are, we play on Thursday nights
Can I get a DaaaaaMan

Fuck YAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!
Im down PM me
Im well reviewed and in need of a doubles partner i can include in some fun. I've had lots of double requests and need someone i can call on.

Xoxo
aprill Originally Posted by Aprill
any news or updates you'd care to share w/ the guys here?
I like Aprill. I haven`t seen her, yet but we have talked and she has a great personality. I`m not sure if this reply helped or hurt your chances of finding someone?