Up or Down?

Ok be real what was the first thing crossed your mind when you read Up or Down? LoL

I'm a girl so of course i'm talking about hair...

So for the guys do you like to see your provider with her hair down looking grown and sexy
or would you like to see her hair pinned up or in a ponytail that you can pull on?

Or would you like pig tails you can grab on like handle bars while she is on her knees
sucking your cock?

What turns you on most?

Ladies what do you feel most sexy in?
Yes.

Just depends on the mood. If I am in a certain mood, ill make the request.
I think it depends on the mood. But all three have their advantages. You wair it down and you look more mature, elegant and sultry. Wair it up in a bun type style and it comes off as the sexy librarian look. Wair it in a pony tail or pig tail and it makes you look younger, peppy and cute. I think I prefer it up, otherwise when it can get in the way. But I don't like it when the girl has it down then puts it up since it seems it makes me feel like she is about to do a chore. But if it's up and I meet up with her I don't have that issue.

I chose pigtails because I think of that when I think of ponytails. But when I think of "up" I think of buns ans such.
I prefer the pebbles flintstone topknot look
Down in pictures, or pig tails.

Ponytail when I see her. Specially if I remembered to bring my riding crop.
I think there are a few more parts to this question... Long? Short? Medium? Black? Blonde? Red? Green? or Purple? lol with so many options out there i dont think its as simple as UP OR DOWN... Unless youre basing your question on the assumption that all women have hair to thier ass!
With your great looks, it really does not matter. However, the school girl pigtail look is quite sexy.
I think there are a few more parts to this question... Long? Short? Medium? Black? Blonde? Red? Green? or Purple? lol with so many options out there i dont think its as simple as UP OR DOWN... Unless youre basing your question on the assumption that all women have hair to thier ass! Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette
Or what about short on one side long on the other?
I tend to wear it up. Our first time meeting i am usually dressed sexy classy, kind of like the librarian look. Then at some point its brought down. Then afterwards its thrown up in a sloppy freshly fucked topknot.. LOL
If their hair is shoulder length or longer, I kinda like it in a pony tail to start off with, then if & when there is some cuddle/snuggle time in the afterglow, I prefer it down!
Girls have hair???????
I thought she was referring to panties. I answered down, of course.
I tend to wear it up. Our first time meeting i am usually dressed sexy classy, kind of like the librarian look. Then at some point its brought down. Then afterwards its thrown up in a sloppy freshly fucked topknot.. LOL Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
PERFECT.
Up. That means u know it will get in the way because you are about to do
Some serious moving around. U wouldn't wear ur hair down going to the gym.
I thought she was referring to panties. I answered down, of course. Originally Posted by pyramider
If she were talking about panties then I prefer up... on a ceiling fan or a light fixture...