Phone: 817-730-3282
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1052908625
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/75
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NONE - She waited until I arrived at our appt time to tell me she messed up and had a conflict
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: NA - never met her.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We never actually met.
Recommendation: No
Golfnut, I have been put off, delayed, stood up and just plain ignored even after confirmed appt. requests thru p411 and follow-up pms. The real young ones mostly. I just stay nice and keep trying if I really want to do them. However, reading your review I won't be calling her! Thanks for the heads up.
Usually it is best to see Misty Dawn before edited thinly disguised drug reference-Torito, but it appears that flakyness has no time limits for her. I too have experienced the flakyness, but never the NCNS problem.
There are plenty of other fish in the sea.
  • zebra
  • 05-23-2013, 01:58 AM
I am not defending Misty Dawn but as I recall she used work into the wee hours of the morning and then sleep late until mid after noon. While golfnut says he had a scheduled appointment with her at 12:00 I can see why he's a little put off by being Stood Up but geesh, grow some balls dude! You got Stood Up, big deal ? It happens... Always have a plan B, C, and D in your goodie bag. If I blasted every lady that stood me up in the last year I would be the most hated hobbyist's on the board... And you drove a whole 30 minutes.... Hell I got stood up Tuesday night and drove over 110 miles there and back, 2.5 hrs on GBPTW.
What inquiring minds really want to know is, if you never saw Misty for your scheduled appointment how do you know she is a smoker ?
  • L.A.
  • 05-23-2013, 06:10 AM
I am not defending Misty Dawn but as I recall she used work into the wee hours of the morning and then sleep late until mid after noon. While golfnut says he had a scheduled appointment with her at 12:00 I can see why he's a little put off by being Stood Up but geesh, grow some balls dude! You got Stood Up, big deal ? It happens... Always have a plan B, C, and D in your goodie bag. If I blasted every lady that stood me up in the last year I would be the most hated hobbyist's on the board... And you drove a whole 30 minutes.... Hell I got stood up Tuesday night and drove over 110 miles there and back, 2.5 hrs on GBPTW.
What inquiring minds really want to know is, if you never saw Misty for your scheduled appointment how do you know she is a smoker ? Originally Posted by zebra
He's reporting his experience with this provider to the rest of the board which will help others make their decision. Not sure how this somehow indicates that "he needs to grow some balls". What a strange thing to say.

I personally have been stood up only once in 12 years and fortunately I never left my house for the appointment. I'm not speaking for the OP but I rarely have a plan B C or D. I have researched who I want to see. I've been talking to them either thru text or pm and that's who I want to see....not a 2nd or 3rd choice (which leads me to a new post)

Thanks for the info golfnut!
Date: 05/20/2013
Provider: MistyDawn
Phone: 817-730-3282
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1052908625
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/75
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NONE - She waited until I arrived at our appt time to tell me she messed up and had a conflict
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: NA - never met her.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We never actually met.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by golfnut
I do apologize for the inconvenience. But it was not intentional. I am human & I do admit I had forgotten a previous engagement. I did try to contact u but did not hear from u until u arrived. I dont believe this deserves a vindictive rebuttal. It seems as if ur intentions in writing this negative review is to only degrade me & my reputation. This is not a habit I have, It was a mere mistake.Once again I apologize for ur inconveniences.
Zebra, I did not ask for your experiences. I was simply sharing the fact that she stood me up. I put she was a smoker because of past reviews I had read. As for the "grow some balls" comments I suggest you think twice about insulting someone you have never met.

Misty, I had no missed calls from you nor any text. I simply shared my experience. When I finally spoke to you your excuse was "you messed up and forgot about another appt". Regardless, I am not trying to damage your reputation just giving the facts. apology accepted and best of luck.

Case closed and moving on. No more comments from me.
Never said 1 thing abt "growin some Balls" where did that come from?
If there are no hard feelings then I wld be more than happy to make this up. If u want give me a call.
Misty. He was referring to a comment made by Zebra.
Personally I think he was right to post the no show. That being said I think you showed a lot of class by accepting the blame. And being honest about the mix up.
I may not have noticed you without this thread. Now you are on my must see list.