would you see a provider "if"?

OK.....
Every now and then you run across these ads...."light screening, just come see me" (not exact words but you get the gist)
Would you see a provider who doesn't screen thoroughly? When does the little head take over? Does being the "first" mean more than your security? Even if there are several reviews is it worth exposure? Hotel incalls vs apartments? How far will you go?
I moved to Texas a year and a half ago and have yet to see a provider here. Sounds silly, I know. I have approached a few, sometimes schedules don't work out, sometimes the screening is above what I can provide. (I hobbied for a few years when I lived in L.A., but those references are too old for some providers out here...and I understand that.) It is very safe there. I was a member of Humaniplex, where providers would assign safety ratings to hobbyists they saw. And being that I saw mostly Asians (and there are alot in L.A.), they almost always worked out of apartments.

The thing is, I have an S.O. so everything has to be discreet. That makes me almost paranoid about going to a hotel. Last thing I want is to get caught in a sting. So, in that vein, I have no desires to be the first to review anyone, lol. I'll probably go to either highly reviewed gals (if they are offering incalls at hotels) or look for someone with her own private incall. Just makes me feel safer.
As long as the lady is well reviewed by guys I know are legit reviewers, I'm good to go. Not so much with new gals. I like to see that they are really providers first.
I was a member of Humaniplex, where providers would assign safety ratings to hobbyists they saw. Originally Posted by OBringer
That actually sounds like a good idea for providers. P411 has the "ok" system but I would imagine providers being able to see an ok as well as a safety rating on a specific hobbyist would put them more at ease. That could also work the other way around, say here on eccie if hobbyist could rate providers based on safety. I mean I guess you have the reviews to cover that.
No, I would not see such a provider at this stage of my hobby career. In fact, I've made it a habit the last couple years to check with my references to see whether the new would-be temporary girlfriend has called or written to check up on me as she should. If not, I move on down the line.

Do it right or don't do it at all.
+1, If a provider wants to screen forever than its time to move on... if the screening process is too long its time to move on.... if she can check my reviews and be satisfied with that as part of her screening then she is smart and we might meet and have some fun!

As long as the lady is well reviewed by guys I know are legit reviewers, I'm good to go. Not so much with new gals. I like to see that they are really providers first. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I passed on seeing a very cute new provider a few years ago when she said she could, "tell by talking to someone" if they were alright. A couple of weeks later she got booted from the forum for using a false ID. When she came back after the appropriate time had passed I never contacted her again, in fact, I don't think I've seen a lady under 25 since.

Screening is for everyone's protection. A provider who doesn't screen is more easily compromised and turned to the dark side of the sting equation.
That actually sounds like a good idea for providers. P411 has the "ok" system but I would imagine providers being able to see an ok as well as a safety rating on a specific hobbyist would put them more at ease. That could also work the other way around, say here on eccie if hobbyist could rate providers based on safety. I mean I guess you have the reviews to cover that. Originally Posted by rxram03
I love that idea! Date Check, another screening service, lets providers give five different levels of oks.
I won't do hotel/motel rooms...I'm not even sure that I would go to an extended stay. I only do private incall and I don't mind screening. There are some providers who asking for screening info I won't provide though. I had one ask for a copy(image) of my work badge and that's not going to happen in a million years.
I've seen plenty providers that didn't screen. Yes, ECCIE providers. I've never obsessed over it. Everyone has their own risk tolerance.
Too many ladies look at the number of okays on p411 as screening. That is very lazy screening if one would even consider that screening. One of the good things about p411 is that p411 will send an email when someone checks out your profile. Besides aiding screening it can let the lady know my preferences, which are numerous.