Address: I20/S. Hulen St.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: fbsm, L1,FIV
Session Length: 60
Fee: $.5
Hair Color and Length: Brown hair just past the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: just guessing I'd say she's about 5-02 and under 110 lbs. nice B cups, landing strip.Pretty face and nice milf body. her pics are a few years old, but she hasn't changed much.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like u had fun. Rub and Tug for 150
Thanks for the review. I've been close to scheduling her several times. Next week i think I'll pull the trigger. Or should I say let her pull the trigger!
  • HDnTX
  • 02-16-2014, 04:01 PM
There are some older reviews, if my memory is right she is L-1 only?
I saw her a few years ago She was working out if a house with another girl. Then she was only massage and L1
Saw her several time a few years ago. FS was available. $$$ if my memory is correct.
I've noticed her ads and been slightly curious. But the face picture she's chosen to use, to put it in the most favorable way I can, is not one that would make me want to call her. I understand why women will post pictures that will cast them in a favorable light, but I can't figure out why some use pictures that make them look downright unappealing.
Finally saw her yesterday. Review would be pretty much the same as above. Really good massage, particularly on glutes and legs. Also got my first prostate massage. She made me feel so comfortable I was willing to take anything she offered. Large shower also available. Everything was clean and neat.
By the way Loni was the first I've seen that offered payment with Paypal. Nice to have another funding source.